Pill >> help needed, found in teens bag
    taylor_tot29 is offline New Member

Question Pill >> help needed, found in teens bag

I just have a quick pill >> question. I have tried all the sites I can and no results. I watch a teen a few times a week and found two pills in her bag.. they are light blue, oblong, and have the numbers 44235 on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ashley

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Not to worry Dad, 44235 is Acetaminophen 500 MG /Diphenhydramine 25 MG (generic Tylenol PM).

taylor_tot29 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Thanks!!!

WHEW!! Thanks a bunch. I'm not Dad..just a gal who takes care of a few troubled teens a few times a week..thats why I got worried. She said she dumped them in her purse so she could use the bottle to put a "really cool" bug in....sheesh..

Thanks again!

firewalker6 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by taylor_tot29 View Post
    I just have a quick pill >> question. I have tried all the sites I can and no results. I watch a teen a few times a week and found two pills in her bag.. they are light blue, oblong, and have the numbers 44235 on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ashley
    Ashley, I have friends in high places, and I will find out what it is. Alot of teens are using ecstacy more these days and the DEA is trying to crack down on this. Not trying to scare you or anything, because this may or may not be anything to worry about ! Will try to find out today ( Oct.3 ). Another thing, is there behavior changed in the past few weeks or so?