pill >>
    Syryn is offline New Member
    , , USA.

Default pill >>

i need some help iding a few pills 1. small round and orange with 563 on one side and pliva on the other side. 2. long and rectangular two indentations on both sides to be able to break it in to three square pieces with 555 on one side and pac or par(im not shure which) and 721 on the other side 3.white oval shaped with apo on one side and 084 on the other side. any help you can give me would be very welcome thankyou very much sincerly Syryn.

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

1. Pliva 563 is Cyclopenzaprine 10 mg
    Generic Flexeril
    CYCLOBENZAPRINE (Flexeril®) is a muscle relaxant. It helps to relieve pain and stiffness in muscles and can treat muscle spasms.

2. 555 PAR 721
    Buspirone 15 mg
    Generic Buspar
    BUSPIRONE (Buspar(R)) helps to relieve certain states of anxiety. It is chemically different from other medicines that treat anxiety and has very little effect on mental alertness. Buspirone does not produce dependency problems

3. APO 084 is Paroxetine 30 mg
    Generic Paxil
    PAROXETINE (Paxil®, Paxil® CR™, Pexeva™) is classified as an antidepressant. It helps to improve a person's mood by treating depression. Paroxetine can also help people with anxiety problems like social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic attacks, or post-traumatic stress. Paroxetine may also be prescribed for other purposes, like premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD).

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.