*PIC* Oval XANAX 2.0, Is this real?
    dharri is offline New Member

Default *PIC* Oval XANAX 2.0, Is this real?

I came across a White, football/oval shaped pill with XANAX 2.0 scored on the front, and 2 scores on the back (which breaks into 3 peices).

The shape is the same as the XANAX 0.25, 0.5, 1.0 tabs, but it is a little bit larger.

<-- PHOTO

I have seen BAR shaped 2mg Xanax tabs, but have never seen any like this. Does anyone know if this is a REAL 2.0 MG Xanax tab?
    Last edited by dharri; 05-23-2008 at 10:37 PM.

susanweb is offline New Member

Smile

Hey, did you end up taking this pill? Was it a >>>> or legit?

Please let me know... this seems like a new pill that's just surfaced so I'm very curious as to the quality.

Thanks!
    ~Susan

Cats Meow is offline Banned

It's real, I believe it's Canadian.

susanweb is offline New Member

Talking

I believe it's real too. I just received an order of these pills but I was hesitant and suspicious since I couldn't find anything about them online whatsoever. Just this thread and one other thread on another forum but no one seems to have any information on them yet. I guess they're new... but appears to be legit.

~Susan

dharri is offline New Member

I haven't taken one, but I know several people who have. I haven't heard anyone complain about the quality, so I assume they are legit.

fourten04 is offline New Member

Question are they real or not?

I keep seeing alot of people talk about these.
    Has anyone taken this pill and got off?
    I just got mine and its hard to imagine 20 or 30 people getting the same ones if there >>>>, but i have never seen them till now.

SavesTheDay is offline New Member

hey,
    took 1/3 of this about an hour ago and they are legit....im actually going to just go a home drug test kit and test myself after a few days to make sure its + for benzo's.....if its not + i will come back and make another post by 3/23/09

as to where they came from originally, i have no idea

OxyLover21 is offline New Member

Default cant be real

Quote Originally Posted by SavesTheDay View Post
    hey,
    took 1/3 of this about an hour ago and they are legit....im actually going to just go a home drug test kit and test myself after a few days to make sure its + for benzo's.....if its not + i will come back and make another post by 3/23/09

as to where they came from originally, i have no idea
    THE XANAX is spelled ZANAX ON THE PILL PIC!!

Cats Meow is offline Banned

You can't really tell if that's an X or a Z due to poor lighting, I think it is an X, however evidence points at these being conterfiet.

GoldChip042704 is offline New Member

Default Xanax

If it is white and looks like a bar it is a 2.0 mg fast acting Xanax or Aprazolam. Same drug, Xanax is namebrand and Aprazolam is generic. Some have numbers, and mass produced generics sometimes don't have anything but the bar shape and the scores to break them.

summer77 is offline New Member

Default yes, I think they are real, but u never know

I've seen those too before, white oval with two slits? 2mg. I think they are from Canada too, they were real & good quality if u can find them. But u never know, they can make bootlegs out of anything. There are xanax out there exactly as u described. Xanax has a very specific taste to it. As soon as u put in in ur mouth, u should taste it while swallowing. And if ur testing to see if u can taste it, to make sure its not bootleg, leave it on ur tongue a few seconds before swallowing and if u dont taste, then of course they are bootlegs.
    Last edited by summer77; 05-24-2009 at 08:12 PM.

ccollins55 is offline New Member

Default Found out Definitive Answer on these

These are coming out of China. I have gotten them from there, directly where they are made. I bluffed my supplier and told him I sent one off and had it tested and it came back it was not Xanax.

It was finally at that point he admitted, that it was not alprazolam, but, in the words of the manufacturer he gets them from,

"But the effect is very good, nobody complain, so we keep making them"

Yeah. I have taken them and I know they have the bitter taste, etc; and they do have some effect - it's not just placebo. Upon asking for further information though, he wasn't sure exactly what WAS in the pill, just that people like dthem, they had a "good effect", and so they keep pressing and selling them. It's likely some Benzo, but which one(s), what amounts, other contaminants, etc; who knows.

Probably not a great idead to be taking these.

I'm not making this up - I wish they were real becaus eI had a very good source for them, but I know the Xan feeling, and these aren't quite it, plus with the admittance of the actual people who press them that they're not Xan, well, up to you all to decide if you should put it in your bodies or not.

moocow621 is offline New Member

Default Supplier

I wont post his email but I bet you are getting those from wafameds out of china. I heard all his stuff is not what it is supposed to be. Would expect anthing less from a Commie nation?

Quote Originally Posted by ccollins55 View Post
    These are coming out of China. I have gotten them from there, directly where they are made. I bluffed my supplier and told him I sent one off and had it tested and it came back it was not Xanax.

It was finally at that point he admitted, that it was not alprazolam, but, in the words of the manufacturer he gets them from,

"But the effect is very good, nobody complain, so we keep making them"

Yeah. I have taken them and I know they have the bitter taste, etc; and they do have some effect - it's not just placebo. Upon asking for further information though, he wasn't sure exactly what WAS in the pill, just that people like dthem, they had a "good effect", and so they keep pressing and selling them. It's likely some Benzo, but which one(s), what amounts, other contaminants, etc; who knows.

Probably not a great idead to be taking these.

I'm not making this up - I wish they were real becaus eI had a very good source for them, but I know the Xan feeling, and these aren't quite it, plus with the admittance of the actual people who press them that they're not Xan, well, up to you all to decide if you should put it in your bodies or not.

housinit is offline New Member

Default Xanax 2.0 Oval football white pill with score

I personally think that these things are RUFFIES, or something of the like cuz they knock me out to the point where I don't remember anything. Maybe they are even klonopin(but probably not) or what ever the drug is they give you to wipe out your memory of surgeries. More thank likely more like ativan (lorazepam). Cant say for sure, but its definitely not Xanax. But they definitely make you retarded.

Housinit
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-24-2011 at 01:35 PM.