peach pill 402
    lori1957 is offline New Member

Default peach pill 402

I found a peach pill with 402 on one side and, it looks like, a flower on the other. It is very small and round. Does anyone know what it is?

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

quote:Originally posted by lori1957

I found a peach pill with 402 on one side and, it looks like, a flower on the other. It is very small and round. Does anyone know what it is?

http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/dru...0/gabi002g.jpg

If this is what it looks like it is TIAGABINE 2mgs. (Gabitril(R)) can help to control partial seizures (convulsions) in people with epilepsy. Generic tiagabine tablets are not yet available.

Debbie

Try to be correct!But not always successful!

lori1957 is offline New Member

Thank you. This is the pill. Would you happen to know whether or not kids would use this type of medication recreationally? I don't know of anyone with epilepsy and am trying to find out why this pill would be in my house. I am not able to get the answers I am looking for at home!

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

quote:Originally posted by lori1957

Thank you. This is the pill. Would you happen to know whether or not kids would use this type of medication recreationally? I don't know of anyone with epilepsy and am trying to find out why this pill would be in my house. I am not able to get the answers I am looking for at home!
    I would not think so ,but i'm not sure ...maybe someone else out there in Drug forum land can answer this for you.Sorry I can't help more,but I don't want to give wrong info.

I do know their is a drug called Klonopin that is used to treat seizures and also given for nerves.

Debbie

Try to be correct!But not always successful!

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Here's a partial list of common side effects:
    dizziness/light- headedness, asthenia/lack of energy, somnolence, nausea, nervousness/irritability, tremor, abdominal pain, and thinking abnormal/difficulty with concentration or attention.
    A full list of common, uncommon and "rare" effects can be found here:
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/gabitril_ad.htm

A manufacturer states that dependance and abuse tests have not been tested on humans.

Now, I'm no expert, but it seems to me that your in the classic cop busting a guy with a baggie scenario. You know what it is, he knows what he THINKS it is( as told to him by the guy that sold it to him). The question here is, does the cop bust the guy for buying what he thinks is a baggie of pot, or does the cop let him go because the guy actually bought a baggie of oregano?

I realize that it's not quite the same, but the principal is the similar. What does the child THINK that they have? Steroids, Ritalin, pain pills, diet pills, etc? To me that's as important as what it actually is. Because if they think it's diet pills or a sleep aid that they were given from a "friend" is a lesser offense (to me) than roids or ritalin purchased for recreational use.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.