peach imprints are 10mg on 1 side & square w 5 dots like a dice
    kristinrae is offline New Member

Question peach imprints are 10mg on 1 side & square w 5 dots like a dice

I found these pills when I moved into my new condo and want to know what they are, they are peach or light piml, elliptical shaped and have a 5 point dice on one side and 10mg on the other side.

Jmm87 is offline New Member

Default peach imprints are 10mg on 1 side and square w 5 dots like a dice

It's an Ambien 10mg pill. I take em.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

I'm unfamiliar with this imprint for either Ambien or Zolpidem, could you please post an image of this? I think I would have heard about this imprint.

Jmm87 is offline New Member

I can't get a good detailed picture of them because they are very small. It is the generic. It's the first time I have gotten this imprint, usually they are white with a number on them. This time they are tan with that imprint the 10 MG on one side and a five point dice on the other. It is the right pill because it matches the description on the medication information that comes with it. Sorry I couldn't help with the picture I can just tell you that I take them and it is a generic form of ambien.

Okay then, can you tell me who manufactured it? It should say on your pill bottle. I'll track down the Mfr and check it out. I haven't heard of any new Zolpidem approvials from the FDA recently.
    Thanks

This came from a pharmacy in the USA?

With Kirby's help the mfr has been identified as Torrent. We really need a good image of the Torrent logo (the five dots like on a die), any help would surely be appreciated!

TheSoloSlayer is offline New Member

Default Yep their Ambien!

just saying that to reinforce it since one other person said it already, but i thought i'd add my two cents as well, they did change them though, i've gotten circular purple ones before, and the usual oval white ones with 10mg on them, they just recently.... as far as i know... start this whole peach coated thing with 10mg on side and the 5 of a die on the other, i was weary of them myself and i take the things for my insomnia, hate to hear that people abuse them and try to get a buzz from it, not to insinuate the act of or promote it in any way or anything, just saying im sad to see that hard times can lead to abuse of just about anything.... even COUGH MEDICINE or DXM for a buzz