Oval peach pill
    rossi3 is offline New Member

Default Oval peach pill

Oval peach pill found in neices room with letters GG & numbers 257 below both are on the same side a score mark across center of pill on other side. Any help I would appreciate it the pharmacy told me to call poison control who then said they can't help. I'm concerned. Thanks in advanced

Antiprepp1105 is offline Member

Generic Xannax. Its a benzodiazapine i believe. Im 16 myself. I totally hate when my parents find my stash. Just aggitates me to know they root around in my room. Regaurdless there it is.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Here's an image to confirm:

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=alpr005j

This is a generic for Xanax, Alprazolam 0.5mgs.

Highly addictive and dangerous to use without a doctor's supervision and approval. Benzo's are nothing to mess with, they are very easy to overdose on.

Antiprepp, at 16 you have already displayed that you have no common sense whatsoever. You are far to young to be messing around with this stuff and to have a stash. Why don't you go read some of the other posts on this board about people who started out like you and lived to regret it?

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~