orange round tablet w. hexagon imprint on one side
    PatriciaBecker is offline New Member

Default orange round tablet w. hexagon imprint on one side

This pill is supposedly phentermine. The package it arrived in is from India. Can anyone verify its validity? Thanks.

yasdnyl is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by PatriciaBecker

This pill is supposedly phentermine. The package it arrived in is from India. Can anyone verify its validity? Thanks.
    I just got the same thing. Pkg says India. Have you found out anything about it? I've been searching online for a while now and can't seem to come up with anything.
    Cheryl

PatriciaBecker is offline New Member

I also have searched the internet looking for info on East Indian pharmacies. I get a lot of hits, but nothing so far that addresses my inquirey. The website that dispensed the medication refuses to give me any specific info that would verify these pills are indeed phentermine. I have sent them about four messages. I asked them what drug company manufactured these pills and they would not say. I do not understand . Surely there is someone out there who can shed some light on this subject. Please let me know if you find something out. I will do the same. Thanks.

S72
    S72 is offline New Member

I went into another forum and they were discussing these orange pills with hexagon on them. It appears they're also an ADHD medication or anything else that company want to call them. I've had your experience with them; the company won't reply to emails or refuses to give information to me on the manufacturer. It's obvious really.