orange or peach round pill c 118 c118
    regen311 is offline New Member

Default orange or peach round pill c 118 c118

My mom found a small orange or peach round pill on the floor in our kitchen and asked if I knew what it was. She thinks it's one of my dad's prescriptions, possibly even something for contact lenses, we have no idea. It's more of a curiosity of what this little pill is than anything. So

Very small
    Orange or peach
    Round
    Marking: C 118 ( or c118) the c is on the top of the pill and the 118 curves around the bottom portion of the pill right underneath it.

This was posted by another person with no replies a while ago, so I thought if I posted again, maybe someone would notice and post some kind of reply. Email me at a-herrick@onu.edu if you have any idea, or post on here.

robo is offline Moderator

Unfortunately I have been unable to confirm the identity of C 118 on the internet.

But... C 119 is Famotidine 20 mg and C 120 is Famotidine 40 mg.
    Both have the lettering configuration you describe.
    It would make sense that C 118 is Famotidine 10 mg which is sold over-the-counter, unlike the 20 mg and 40 mg strengths which are only available on prescription.
    This is just a guess and I cannot confirm this.

Famotidine 10 mg OTC is the generic version of Merck's Pepcid AC and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and a sore stomach.
    Info at http://famotidine.drugs.com

Rooker156 is offline New Member

Famotidine 10 mg

http://www.pharmer.org/node/741

But do not quote me. I take absolutly no resoponsibility if its not. I am getting all my infrom from that website.

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Robo and Rooker are correct this is indeed FAMOTIDINE 10MG

Generic Pepcid Per Kirby on Mar 30, 2005

Mystery solved - finally!

Round pink tablet imprinted C 118 is 10 mg famotidine made by Dr. Reddy's Labs.

The package I found is distributed by Target. The box is clearly marked "made in India" and simply says "heartburn prevention, acid reducer, famotidine tablets usp, 10 mg"

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.