Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree17Likes
oblong white pill - M357
    its5mgvicodin is offline New Member

i think my username sums it up.
    Vicodiner likes this.

Vicodiner is offline New Member

You're all deranged. Clearly, this is Vicodin.
    And reading this thread has done more to relieve my pain than that oblong white pill that I had for dinner.
    Long may it live! This thread, that is. OK, and Vicodin too.

terrysrsr is offline New Member

My big question here is, not about how many clowns need to identify the same pill, it's that the original poster asking the question actually has teenager's that lived!! I mean, how stupid do you have to be to ask a question about a pill so common as Vicodin? I could probably find about a thousand websites that have this information already, and can't for the life of me figure out why they couldn't figure this out on their own? Very odd for sure.
    Goof likes this.

dangrebird is offline New Member

I did some research and the pill in question would be Vicodin, a painkiller.

Goof is offline New Member

OMG I found one in my cats treats, Just kidding but too funny. If you find a pill and have children,know how to use this site,why not just look it up. over 200 >>"S to get the same answer.we should calls the guniess book of records. Some people just must like to blog because a call to the pharmist will answer anything

crunchypeanutbutter is offline New Member

On a gorgeous summer day waaay back in the summer of 2004 I was hungry for my favorite mid-afternoon snack, a pb&j sandwich. I've always been a creamy peanut butter kinda guy because the crunchy kind always reminded me of the squirmy yet crunchy June bugs I used to chew on as a naive child. I wanted to share this love of pb&j sandwiches with someone so I called my friend Polly and asked if she'd like to join in the festivities. She obliged and also picked up a nice fresh jar of natural peanut butter and a "fresh" baked loaf of wonderbread. Ahh bliss! Polly made the sandwiches as I was busy watering my 7 leafed friends I was so eager to harvest. We sat down on my deck and proceeded to enjoy the wonderous snack. Crunch! Goes the first bite! What is this?!? Someone put whole peanuts in the creamy jar! Oh well I was famished and too couch locked and lazy to make more so we finished up our 2 sandwiches each and went in popped in the movie Half Baked. Well about halfway through the flick we both started feeling a lil woozy. Wow, what is in my peanut butter? Did the wizards at the factory add a magic ingredient or did silly Polly pop me roofies again? (Oh, that prankster Polly!) Polly pleaded innocent. We popped in Animal House and by the time Belushi screamed "food fight!" I knew something was just not right as I began to drift off into nothingness...When I finally came back to conciousness i learned the Celtics snatched a championship, Bruins too, and after 88 years of futility the Red Sox won the World Series twice! What the heck happened?!? Well let me tell ya somethin'. Polly was wrong when she told me that m357 is probably just some new secret peanut butter ingredient! Much to my chagrin it was.........VICODIN!
    know-it-all-guy likes this.

nick01584 is offline New Member

i'm not sure if OP's question has been answered yet, so i'll give it a go. i think it may be a 5mg vicodin.

hjellis is offline New Member

Default cats meow

[QUOTE=crunchypeanutbutter;393077]On a gorgeous summer day waaay back in the summer of 2004 I was hungry for my favorite mid-afternoon snack, a pb&j sandwich. I've always been a creamy peanut butter kinda guy because the crunchy kind always reminded me of the squirmy yet crunchy June bugs I used to chew on as a naive child. I wanted to share this love of pb&j sandwiches with someone so I called my friend Polly and asked if she'd like to join in the festivities. She obliged and also picked up a nice fresh jar of natural peanut butter and a "fresh" baked loaf of wonderbread. Ahh bliss! Polly made the sandwiches as I was busy watering my 7 leafed friends I was so eager to harvest. We sat down on my deck and proceeded to enjoy the wonderous snack. Crunch! Goes the first bite! What is this?!? Someone put whole peanuts in the creamy jar! Oh well I was famished and too couch locked and lazy to make more so we finished up our 2 sandwiches each and went in popped in the movie Half Baked. Well about halfway through the flick we both started feeling a lil woozy. Wow, what is in my peanut butter? Did the wizards at the factory add a magic ingredient or did silly Polly pop me roofies again? (Oh, that prankster Polly!) Polly pleaded innocent. We popped in Animal House and by the time Belushi screamed "food fight!" I knew something was just not right as I began to drift off into nothingness...When I finally came back to conciousness i learned the Celtics snatched a championship, Bruins too, and after 88 years of futility the Red Sox won the World Series twice! What the heck happened?!? Well let me tell ya somethin'. Polly was wrong when she told me that m357 is probably just some new secret peanut butter ingredient! Much to my chagrin it was.........VICODIN

I came about this forum completely by accident attempting free >>>> online by using a search quarry. This by far was the most hilarious forum i have ever encountered! ..in addition, this pbj story had me cracking up as i also love creamy peanut butter but alas have no harvesting to enjoy either..
    Anyways, i made this account simply to let cats meow know that the forum is still a top result on searches ...

October 28, 2013
    I have good reason to believe that Vicodin (lol) has the #357 stamped onto it, and that its a shame that the original poster had no idea what the pill was but her teen did.

Tuchux is offline New Member

Default More Amazing to me than the number of replies etc. is no one mentioned acetaminophen

Quote Originally Posted by sammmy View Post
    i found a white oblong pill. the only markings are "M357". my husband and i wondered if this is speed? (we have teenagers) anyone know???
    More Amazing to me than the number of replies etc. is no one mentioned the acetaminophen risks especially if these pills are being taken by teens for recreational use. Acetaminophen combined with Alcohol can destroy the Kidneys pretty quickly. Vicodin is bad enough but depending on how many are being taken and at what frequency the bigger risk in the Acetaminophen.

It is possible starting at 7.5 Grams of Acetaminophen (15 of these 5/500 pills) ingested within one 8 Hour Period can cause Liver Damage and possibly failure. Obviously these numbers are subjective and depend on the person but even though these are Low Level Pain Killers (Class III) they can do damage if abused.

I have been on Vicodin 5/500 for Back pain for over a Year and take 4 per day everyday. I have blood work thru my Dr. every 3 months to monitor Liver and Kidney function.

Anyone thinking these are glorified aspirin and finding it funny that someone is worried about 5/500's probably use a lot heavier narcotics.....It's all fun and games now but when you are 60 and hoping to find a replacement Kidney or Liver and can't ...lets see how funny it is then!

know-it-all-guy is offline New Member

That does not seem funny AT ALL!
    You know what IS funny? That show Seinfeld!
    Did you see the one about the "shrinkage"? Now that is funny!
    (Sorry, I seem to have gone off topic a bit)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234