Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
oblong white pill - M357
    Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by VitalSigns View Post
    This is my first post here; I signed up as I feel it's my civil responsibility to help >> this here pill... (and to bump this priceless thread haha.)

This here iiiiiss (drum roll):
    generic Vicodin/Loratab - aka hydrocodone 5mg acetaminophen 500mg.

Hope this helps the search haha.

SWIM just popped first one ever due to a migraine that started 3 days ago... due to eyeglasses I think. It's been 5 years since last eye exam. It works wonders for the headache - but to anyone out there who wears glasses: ever had this problem with expired lenses? A friend (who wears glasses) said that could be the cause as it's happened to him before.

...sorry for the mouthful... SWIM's just feelin' a bit perky right now!

Is SWIM a family member or what? Why can't people just say "ME" instead of goofy SWIM?

And by the way, hydrocodone is NOT a medication meant for headaches/migraines. That's just an excuse addicts use to take them. Get some headache meds if you have a headache. The good ones aren't even narcotics.

If you need a good migraine med use Zomig or something that was created for migraines, not hydrocodone. There are several REAL migraine meds that are not narcotic. Using hydros for headaches is a great way to innocently become an opiate addict. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 02-21-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

RAXOBLEM is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by miszjenifer View Post
    m357's are 5 mg vicodin. its a painkiller and a lot of kids use them to get high.. they tend to sniff them.

I know this thread is old.. I don't anyone who sniffs them..

AllyRayJ is offline New Member

Wink Too funny...

I registered with this site for the sole purpose of adding my snidy remark

We found a few of these pills in my grimy teenage brothers bedroom and we curious about what they were. I am previous opiate abuser (7 years ago) thought I knew what they were, but wanted to verify anyway....

This forum had me cracking up... although now there is simply no doubt in my mind about what kind of pills these are

Thanks for the laughs everyone!

AllyRayJ is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Is SWIM a family member or what? Why can't people just say "ME" instead of goofy SWIM?

And by the way, hydrocodone is NOT a medication meant for headaches/migraines. That's just an excuse addicts use to take them. Get some headache meds if you have a headache. The good ones aren't even narcotics.

If you need a good migraine med use Zomig or something that was created for migraines, not hydrocodone. There are several REAL migraine meds that are not narcotic. Using hydros for headaches is a great way to innocently become an opiate addict. God bless.
    Not to be rude... but I know a handful of people (7) who are prescribed Vicoden/Lortab for migraines and headaches. Percocets generally CAUSE headaches if a person is not accustomed to them, but Vicoden or Lortab (or acetemetaphin/hydrocodone) are prescribed VERY often to treat headaches and migraines. Out of those 7 people, only 2 of them are opiate addicts (and not from that)

Hydrocondone is also used to treat forms of neuropathy as well, even though it primarily a painless ailment. (generally from nerve damage due to Chemo or other causes)

Letty602 is offline New Member

How often can one of these pills be taken?

air-dale is offline New Member

Default ha

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post

And by the way, hydrocodone is NOT a medication meant for headaches/migraines. That's just an excuse addicts use to take them.

I had a crack head roommate that used the head ache excuse when I asked him why he took all my Hydros ( I had 3 broken ribs at the time) anyway, it's been 7 years since I talked to him. (hope he is well... and that he doesn't get my number)

air-dale is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Letty602 View Post
    How often can one of these pills be taken?
    how often can you swallow? no really; if you don't have that info on the bottle prescribed to you, maybe you should not take them at all.
    Last edited by air-dale; 04-19-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by air-dale View Post
    how often can you swallow? no really; if you don't have that info on the bottle prescribed to you, maybe you should not take them at all.
    hey air that was pretty funny

do0dle is offline New Member

M357:
    Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
    500 mg / 5 mg

So answer to your question, Vicodin or Lortab.

watamess is offline New Member

Cool And another thing...

I swear I wasn't going to post anything after reading the numerous people that had registered for the sole purpose of responding to this hilarious thread (didn't want to be a poser).
    After reading #63, 64, and 66 I found it odd that three people almost in a row used the same number (7) to describe years its been and how many people they knew AND that the first one to use the 7 (counting #63, of course) was the 7th person from the last post.
    Had to say it or I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Not without the Vicodin, Acetaminophen, Hydrocodone coctail. Otherwise known as .....M357

oh yeah...... and Cats Meow's first post was in the 7th month of 2009. It just seems to fit so perfectly....
    Last edited by watamess; 04-20-2011 at 02:45 AM.

emtfirelady is offline New Member

"Vicodin 500mg" ??? If someone took 500 mg of vicodin, they'd be dead. The 500 mg is how much acetamenaphen (sp) is in it. I'm responding to senor123 - I'm new here and couldn't figure out how to do the quotes. LOL! The amount of actual hydrocodone in this pill is 5mg. And BTW, this thread is hysterical.

Starsagepuffin is offline New Member

It's delicious candy.

Just ask Dr. House, he'll agree with me.
    LongHaul likes this.

kwoksac is offline New Member

I think its like that pill from the movie limitless, if you take it you can do anything.ANYTHING!!!! Or maybe its just a vicodin (5 mg hydrocodone 500mg apap/acetaminophen)

Lady CaCa is offline New Member

It's a Vicodin

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Lady CaCa View Post
    It's a Vicodin

Thanks for the news flash!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Taft_Brigmon is offline New Member

Exclamation

Its a hydrocodone 500/ 5 mg.

thisisnutstown is offline New Member

Thumbs up I think... so

I just found this amazing piece of written history here while searching for some pill i had around (from some guy). After really, really reading this panoramic view on this pill, its origins, many uses, controversies, etc... i had realized that i had already taken it out of curiousness and thus! believe it it some bizarre form of unpain dispensary... maybe... "VICODIN of an unregulated amount"...

With further examination INTO the effects and vicariousness of this experience. NOT to mention further research into the jargon and science presented here will i have some (any) further knowledge into this atrocity of a mix numbers and i think there is a letter or something ascribed unto a pill... Soon we will bring forth certainty to this matter... once and for all ‽ ‽ ‽

lingeR is offline New Member

Guys, I think it's a vicodin... maybe 5mg hydrocodone 500mg apap... pretty sure.

DIRTYFRESH is offline New Member

Default ha

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    It's stupid that eight different people feel the need to >> the same pill, how about we get 8 more people to say it's Vicodin?

hahahhaha seriously totally agree with you @cats meow

ohyeahitskelly is offline New Member

Since it's at 20, just to make it uneven, this is hydrocodone guise :P

OscarCabangis is offline New Member

Thumbs up Its Vicodin

I mixed a couple types of pills a while back and couldn't figure out which was which but one of them looked like this. However after some research I think this is vicodin (5 mg hydrocodone 500mg apap/acetaminophen).

Unfortuately this thread is pretty old and its possible that the pill design has changed; can anyone confirm that this is still Vicodin?..

lmc8883 is offline Junior Member

Wow. Just wow.

Anonymous Guest

WTH is vicodin???

kris575 is offline New Member

Exclamation vicodin

vicodin is a narcotic it is a very bad drug easily addictive

Anonymous Guest

WTH is a narcotic???

devilzrejkt is offline New Member

Default Ooo, ooo i know i know!!

This is NOT speed, unfortunately... Or >> be having a LOT of fun right now! It is quite a weak version of vicodin 5mg, But is more acetaminophen more than anything. And the biggest risk of being addicted to it is the fact that the Tylenol in it is going to destroy your liver. All the fear mongers in here would LOVE to make you believe how DREADFUL it is, oh my its the END of the world if your teenagers are popping a 5mg vic. If you find a couple a 30, 40 mg Opanas in their room THEN its time to chain them up in their room and keep them away from the rest of the world. Course, if you do that they will probably start withdrawing, sweating profusely, unable to sleep, bones wanting to jump out of their skin and hardly able to carry themselves across the room!

obsessiveposter is offline New Member

Hiya,

I just had to post to this ridiculous thread. It has been going on since May 18, 2005. Either these teenagers continued to use drugs and now are dead or they grew up. I have been taking this medication for the last 22 years and am not addicted. Of course it doesn't work very well.

Baldey is offline New Member

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-19-2012 at 03:58 PM.

merri-not-done is offline New Member

Since its fairly obvious this post was a joke, isn't this section only for pills NOT locateable with the oil identifier tool? The poster should have been re.-directed rather than allowing all the senseless time wasting banter. I do believe its the most commonly searched pill, or was at one time, and the info is easily found that way.

angel9kate is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by merri-not-done View Post
    Since its fairly obvious this post was a joke, isn't this section only for pills NOT locateable with the oil identifier tool? The poster should have been re.-directed rather than allowing all the senseless time wasting banter. I do believe its the most commonly searched pill, or was at one time, and the info is easily found that way.
    yes we know.. its vicodin...

well since this is the most populare thread on this site at the moment... i guess ill post too... seems everyone else is deciding to fill the boards up with switching their addiction from: "Methadone to subs".... goood luck u all...

so.... anyone got any ideas for some kind of topic change? (even if i gotta switch boards)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast