Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
oblong white pill - M357
    BigDBama is offline New Member

Default from experience

The M357 is generic Lortab. I know because I was prescribed them for my back and became addicted to them.
    A person in a town near me was recently arrested for selling them to kids. These seem to be a drug of choice these days. Adults get them for procedures or accidents. They have some left over and leave them in the medicine cabinet. The kids can either take them or make some money with them.
    I pray you get some help for your kid if they are using so you don;t go through what I did.
    It was painfull coming off them. I was sick for a couple weeks.

Moebiscuits is offline New Member

Hey y'all, I just found a pill stamped m357 on the nightstand. Google sent me here. Umm...is it Vicodin or Lortab? Or is it Hydrocodone? Should I take it, or just put it back in the PEZ dispenser?

Of course I'm kidding. Glad I found this forum. Gave me a quick >> for one of the wife's Lortabs, as well as a good laugh. Thanks folks!

Suicidal4life is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    It's stupid that eight different people feel the need to >> the same pill, how about we get 8 more people to say it's Vicodin?
    according to my calculation it is vicodin 5....

xpertxpert is offline New Member

Exclamation This is special!

Quote Originally Posted by sammmy View Post
    i found a white oblong pill. the only markings are "M357". my husband and i wondered if this is speed? (we have teenagers) anyone know???
    Wow - 33 posts to a 5 year old thread...

Cats Meow, you are hilarious!

MiszJenifer, you are dead wrong. People snort oxycontin. A Vicodin labeled M357 is 5mg of Vicodin and 500mg of acetaminophen. Snorting it would irritate your nose terribly.

For parents reading this form:
    Yes this is a cause for concern.... However, if your teen is not taking them regularly ( if they are taking them regularly the vicodin itself is a concern; however, of more concern is the 500mg of acetaminophen, aka Tylenol, which taken regularly will destroy one's liver) and not mixing them with large quantities of alcohol, you should really be more worried about the ADD and Depression medications their doctor has prescribed them, over the counter medications in your pantry, and all of the bad stuff that is in the food that you feed them.

Yes, Vicodin is addictive. So is sugar (high fructose corn syrup addiction is on par with >>>>>>e).

Freaking out about this will likely create more of a wedge between you and your teen, and despite your best efforts will likely lead to increased, and potentially dangerous usage just to spite you.

The best thing you can probably do is to let your teen know that most teens are experimental, including you when you were their age. Educate them about the dangers of taking too much, mixing with alcohol, and mixing with other drugs. Then let them take that knowledge and use their best judgment. That is what they will have to use to guide them through the 50+ years of their life when you aren't snooping through their stuff.

Best of luck to all your scared parents out their.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-11-2010 at 03:19 PM.

wtc1979 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sammmy View Post
    i found a white oblong pill. the only markings are "M357". my husband and i wondered if this is speed? (we have teenagers) anyone know???
    This is a hydrocodone (Loritab). A pain reliever or "downer". Unless your teenagers just had a root canal or are suffering from some form of serious pain, they shouldn't have them.

PeterRabbit2 is offline Senior Member

Yes,yes!

We, by now, should all know what M357 is!

It's (I can't believe I'm answering it) Hydrocodone/APAP 5/500mg.

How many I.D.'s now?
    Peter

cobras is offline New Member

Exclamation Owowow

So I'm gimping around the house looking for those Hydrocodone / APAP 5/500MG Generic for Vicoden that I knew I had, and I found these neat little white pills that I really wanted to be them, but drugs.com informed me that (sadly) those nasty little IMO markings meant Immodium, which wasn't about to fix my lower back pain (not THAT low!) Luckily, just then the wife got home and found, in one of those wifey secret stashes, the aforementioned M357 stamped beauties. I post this having taken two, although I think my laughter is more due to Cat's Meow than the pills, since they havn..trt kicl8s4r[ed3i;n

XXXL is offline New Member

I just had to throw in my 2-cents......

I have been taking these for years for damaged spinal nerves and kidney stones. I came across this unknown or should I say unremembered pill in my Percocet prescription, and made the mistake of looking it up here....now I have no doubt in whats left of my fried brain that this pill is indeed....ummmmm......what was it now.

decadence4life is offline New Member

I came here lookin to identify an M357 white pill, but I can see that nobody has any idea what it is.....

annmarief is offline New Member

Default It's generic vocodin :)

You're right. I came across this page by googling M357 to verify that what I just purchased was generic Vicodin which was prescribed for a pinched nerve that I got reaching sideways for a glass of wine. It really works! (The pills, not the wine. ) I wonder if Dr. House takes the generic. I couldn't swallow these without water.

MattMann is offline New Member

My doctor just described my Generic Vicodin. It's supposed to be 5mg hydrocodone and 500mg Acetemophin. But What I got was this white oblong pill that has m357 on it. What did I get?

karaboo is offline Senior Member

I'm just taking a guess here... According to ALL these posts you do indeed have generic vicodin lol

Strength & courage is moving forward in spite of the fear

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Some threads never die, this stupid one is making me famous! Years from now people will still be clicking on the M357 post, I love it.
    Vicodiner likes this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Some threads never die, this stupid one is making me famous! Years from now people will still be clicking on the M357 post, I love it.

Hi Cats ..... haven't seen you on the forum in a while. Just wanted to say "Hello." Catch you later on this famous thread of yours. Freakin pill heads that don't know an M357 still cracks me up. Later. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

vicotaborphinebar is offline New Member

maybe it's lupus.... no its never lupus. must be my D.O.C.
    vicoden

-House

feebsw is offline New Member

Talking Such a fan

CATS! OMG...this is too funny. I also came here to identify this mysterious M357 pill (pretty much already knew what it was) and found this post. I loved it so much that I read every post and just had to get in on the fun! I even registered and everything...

I will say however that I'm still scared that it's unclear what this pill is....should I give it to my cat and see how they react before storing away in my "loony bin" bottle?

BWUAHHAAHHHAA.......Ah...you just have to laugh at the crazies...people people people.....**sighs in joy**....Thanks for all the fun...next time I wont need a M357 pill. I'll just come here and read this thread again...it will make all the pain go away!

pskaggs is offline New Member

Default pskaggs

It is a 5mg vicodon

Converge570 is offline New Member

Default Hey

wasnt sure if anyone answered yet, but it's 5mg vidicon... Similar to a vitamin pill. Also, wow was the first mmo.

Iguanahump is offline New Member

Default Need Help!

I found six white oblong pills on the bus yesterday and I can't find out what they are. They have the marking LSEW on one side and a groove on the other (probably to split it in half). Google has nothing about it so I took 5 of them about 30 minutes ago to see I could figure out what they are. So far nothing so I think I'll tak e the otter one.. wait a minit o cwap it was ups ide doiwn.... ok prblem s olved M357 yup vicccODin
    Vicodiner likes this.

ktdiditx3 is offline New Member

that pill is hydrocodone...like vicodin

derrickito is offline New Member

deleted - inappropriate
    Last edited by ddcmod; 11-22-2010 at 01:44 PM.

mas215 is offline Junior Member

This thread should be turned into a book. It's hilarious!

RabbitWicked is offline New Member

My Third Eye tells me it's a 5mg Vicodin.
    Last edited by RabbitWicked; 11-30-2010 at 07:19 PM.

HalliePV is offline New Member

I found this white, oval pill. On it is printed "M35" and then a partially scratched off character. It MIGHT be a 7 or possibly a sideways shark fin. Will this make me a shark (I wish), or is it just generic Vicodin?

LGhost is offline New Member

i just a got a hold of a vicodin that says m357 on it, i should have read the bottle but forgot, now im curious to know how many mg it has. thanks in advance

mawdudahmed is offline New Member

Default Roam

Thanks for your asking

mawdudahmed is offline New Member

I think you will change your life. You also know that some culprits do this work for debacle young generation.
    thank you so much for better decesion

moneyshot is offline New Member

Default lol!!

i thought i would register just for this!! yeah its people say vicodin but ughh when this disease i have first took off they put me on Lortab and the imprint was 5 / 500 and yes im sure they make more then 1 pill. im not a pill popper drug head. but i do have a bad disease called hidradenitis suppurativa had it since a child wastn bad then but asi grew it became very very bad im now like top 5 extreme cases of this disease matter fact my doc has told me time again my case is the worst he has ever seen. anyways they had me on them then in time moved me to higher then in time to higher then to i think there caled perkocet well bottle says endocet. and if ur not awear of this disease i have its where u get boil like or just call them boils. but these get size of my fist and theres always 10 to 16 of them on me at all times. rangeing from my scrotum witch hurts extremly bad. inter thighs where its very hard to walk cause of friction all over my but to where i gave up on sitting years ago and under my arms and im sayen im covered. i keep my arms down. i try not to move much. and i usually stay in bed. when i say this is hell im not for 1 second lieing. they finially going to try massive surgery to extract all my sweat glands and remove al my skin from my waiste down to my knees.. lovly isnt it??

Anonymous Guest

Hi moneyshot
    wow im really sorry for what your going thru...
    this was the first time I read this thread and it is verry funny...not your post but the rest of them...
    Melinda

VitalSigns is offline New Member

This is my first post here; I signed up as I feel it's my civil responsibility to help >> this here pill... (and to bump this priceless thread haha.)

This here iiiiiss (drum roll):
    generic Vicodin/Loratab - aka hydrocodone 5mg acetaminophen 500mg.

Hope this helps the search haha.

SWIM just popped first one ever due to a migraine that started 3 days ago... due to eyeglasses I think. It's been 5 years since last eye exam. It works wonders for the headache - but to anyone out there who wears glasses: ever had this problem with expired lenses? A friend (who wears glasses) said that could be the cause as it's happened to him before.

...sorry for the mouthful... SWIM's just feelin' a bit perky right now!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast