oblong peach pill
    sheaam is offline New Member

Default oblong peach pill

There are no numbers or letters on these pills. However, on one side there are four dots imprinted to make a diamond shape.

Ladynpaindaily is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sheaam View Post
    There are no numbers or letters on these pills. However, on one side there are four dots imprinted to make a diamond shape.
    I have looked and cannot find anything resembling such a thing. You might want to take it to your local hospital or pharmacist, tell them you found the pill and would like to know what it is.
    This is something I had to do when I put my meds in a weekly container and forgot which was which and took the meds to the local hospital and they were able to identify them for me. I hope this helps.
    Sincerely,
    Ladynpaindaily

Anonymous Guest

Exclamation Oval peach pill?

Do you have a pet that has taken meds in the past? My pill identifier book is over 1300 pages long so... Iused to take xanax 1/2 milligram & it was oval & peach colored. My advice is if you don't know what it's for to dispose of them immediately! Call your city & ask their policy about this. DO NOT flush them down the toilet! These become part of our drinking water. Mary632009

rarefinds2 is offline New Member

Mary not sue if you will check this anymore but I would like to talk to you. This is the only way to contact you. I have tried to post numerous answers and they have been rejected. I have read your bio and I feel that I might have something that might help your situation
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-23-2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: needed to add more

Anonymous Guest

Wink Friend me!

Quote Originally Posted by rarefinds2 View Post
    Mary not sue if you will check this anymore but I would like to talk to you. This is the only way to contact you. I have tried to post numerous answers and they have been rejected. I have read your bio and I feel that I might have something that might help your situation
    Try to friend me & I will do the same. Have you completed a profile for yourself? Believe you have to be a member to do this.