Need to identify found pills, white tab V 4810
    profdan is offline New Member

Default Need to identify found pills, white tab V 4810

I need to >> some pills I found in my nephew's backpack. They are round, white in color, and scored. There is a V on one side and 4810 on the other. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have looked on numerous drug >> search tools to no avail. Thanks!
    Last edited by profdan; 05-18-2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: missing info

Cats Meow is offline Banned

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

profdan is offline New Member

Default Can't find Qualitest V 4810 listing/pic

Thanks for the reply. Why can't I find this on ANY identification database or the FDA orange book?

Because it's very new, the databases haven't updated this imprint yet and the FDA is slow, and Vintage/Qualitest has the lamest website, without published info it's usually up to us pill >> experts to track down these new imprints and try and get them added to the databases. There's a nationwide shortage of Oxycodone IR so it may have been pushed through.
    It does follow Vintage/Qualitest's Oxycodone imprint scheme, these are in the database: V 4811 is Oxy IR 15mg, and V 4812 is 30mg.

GoldChip042704 is offline New Member

Default Help w/pill

I read your post, and I will tell you I am no expert, but I have been a nurse for 19 years now and those pills sound like generic 1 or 2 mg Valium. Usually they give these low dose nerve pills to older folks because as you age medicines tend to react stronger and quicker unless you have been on the same thing for years and have a high tolerance for the drug. I hope this helps you, I don't wanna get this kid in trouble, but I don't want to hear about him getting sick or hurt from stuff like this either. My son is 11 and kids at his school NOW are swiping their mom's and dad's and grandparents meds, as well as swapping ADD and ADHD drugs with each other, so if you think that is what this is, look at who he's hanging around with and talk to the grown ups. They usually know who is taking what for what.

My >> is correct, and besides Valium doesn't come in a 1mg or 2mg tab. Thanks anyway.

weedhead is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    My >> is correct, and besides Valium doesn't come in a 1mg or 2mg tab. Thanks anyway.
    yes your >> is correct, However
    and besides Valium doesn't come in a 1mg or 2mg tab.
    that statement is NOT correct there is a 2mg Valium not sure about 1mg but here is the 2MG >> for Valium/ Diazepam 2 mg. http://www.drugs.com/imprints/2-dan-5621-6847.html
    Last edited by weedhead; 12-13-2010 at 06:45 PM.