Need to >> orange oval O18 pill
    jm243 is offline New Member

Default Need to >> orange oval O18 pill

Could anyone please help me to identify a 1/2 inch orange oval pill with O18 imprinted & underlined on the pill? I found this in my son's room.

Thank you
    Jim

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=alle003t

This is the allergy drug Allegra 180mgs, Fexofenadine.

Nothing dangerous unless you took a whole lot of them at once, they don't even cause many side effects other than some mild drowsiness.

The relevant question is, why did you son think they were? If he bought them or was given them, what did he think they were supposed to be?

This is a prescription drug, so it is illegal to have without a prescription. So even though this one, luckily, is nothing dangerous or highly addictive like narcotics, it is definitely time to have a talk with him now and put a stop to it, before he gets something really dangerous. If he doesn't have a prescription for this, he is obviously showing an interest and curiosity about drugs, or he wouldn't have it to begin with.

I know as parents, we would all like to think our kids would never, and hope perhaps a friend left it, and for curious kids, that is always a convenient excuse, but it is very rarely the truth.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~