Mystery Pink Pill OC 20
    LeoAPHL13 is offline New Member

Default Mystery Pink Pill OC 20

Hello, I would like to know what this pill is.

A small, circular, pink pill with "20" on one side and "OC" on the other.

Thanks.

LeoAPHL13 is offline New Member

Also, a white, oval shaped pill with "M357" marked on it. Thanks again.

pochaco is offline New Member

This one is the generic form of Vicodin.
    quote:Originally posted by LeoAPHL13

Also, a white, oval shaped pill with "M357" marked on it. Thanks again.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

The details on the M357, 5mgs Hydrocodone and 500mgs Acetaminophen.

The OC 20 is a generic Oxycontin extended release tablet, 20mgs.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

snanco is offline New Member

Default Small pink pill - 20-oc

I believe this is oxcycotin. If you pull up the informationn on the pill identifier I think it will tell you the same. These are being sold on the street for up to $20.00 a piece. Similar to Percocat without the added tyneol I think

keep1up is offline New Member

Default isornf

its not generic its a real oxycontin 20mg tablet its a STRONG opiate, stronger than >>>>>>e. DONT TAKE IT THROW IT AWAY IMMEADIATLY IT WILL TOTALLY RUIN YOUR LIFE, TURN YOUR FRIENDS INTO THIEVES AND AGAINST YOU, MAKE U LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE, AND TOTALLY ******** YOUR ******** UP!! take it from me, someone who was addicted to OC for 5 years with almost a year clean!!

andrew is offline Junior Member

Default The 20mg oxycontin

The thing about oxycontin is, they have a coating that makes them long-lasting (like 12 hours or something.) And that makes it seem like it's not so bad, like a long-lasting percocet.
    But people have a tendancy to remove the coating to get it all a bit sooner, and therein lies the problem. And the 20's are just the beginning; it only gets worse from there. And they go for like a dollar a mg on the street, and one does build up a tolerance rather quickly, so it can ruin you quick, financially. And it can destroy you even more socially and emotionally and definitely physically.
    And the withdrawal is absolute hell. A lot of things seem like, "Well, I'll just try it this once." But there's only two ways that can turn out: you'll love it or you'll hate it. With oxys, you're screwed either way, so why start? It cannot end well, I assure you.
    /The More You Know
    //Just sayin'

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Actually the coating itself isn't the time release mechanism, the coating is for color identification and perhaps to aid in swallowing, the way the pill dissolves in its whole state is the time release mech.

fire-eyes is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by keep1up View Post
    its not generic its a real oxycontin 20mg tablet its a STRONG opiate, stronger than >>>>>>e. DONT TAKE IT THROW IT AWAY IMMEADIATLY IT WILL TOTALLY RUIN YOUR LIFE, TURN YOUR FRIENDS INTO THIEVES AND AGAINST YOU, MAKE U LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE, AND TOTALLY ******** YOUR ******** UP!! take it from me, someone who was addicted to OC for 5 years with almost a year clean!!
    I'm sorry that you had a horrible time with these but for people in severe pain, they are a god-send. The people who abuse them and talk about them like they are the devil's spawn are the ones who make Dr's leery of prescribing it to those who need it.
    Just like any meds they might not be for every one but take it from somebody who is in a lot of pain...they work great.

tired2 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fire-eyes View Post
    I'm sorry that you had a horrible time with these but for people in severe pain, they are a god-send. The people who abuse them and talk about them like they are the devil's spawn are the ones who make Dr's leery of prescribing it to those who need it.
    Just like any meds they might not be for every one but take it from somebody who is in a lot of pain...they work great.
    I have been on every pain pill out there over 25 yrs. and was prescribed them by my P/M doctor for severe pain and I was not abusing them when I started but as time went on my tolerance level continued to go up and eventually I was addicted and still in pain and on morphine ,oxy etc. The thing is after I finally got off the pain pills my pain was not as bad . Now at least I'm free ...yes I still have pain but it's manageable . I started exercising which made such a difference . I suffer from Fibro,degenerated disc and two herniated disc.and arthritis only to name a few.
    I have also had 5 knee surgeries,shoulder and back surgery so I know what pain is and I also know what it's like to think your functioning till you get off and that is no picnic .
    I hope you do know that if you drive while on pain pills it is illegal and if you get into an accident you will be at fault. My husband was put on Norco after surgery and his doctor was the first person that had ever mentioned this..did your doctor warn you if not be careful .
    I understand you may feel that it is only the abuser that talks like these drugs are as you put it the devils spawn but just b/c it's a script from a doctor doesn't make it any different...the fact is it becomes an addiction either way.
    Doctors should be more careful when writing scripts to anyone.
    I'm not trying to judge or tell you whats best for you just sharing from my own personal experience.
    Just to live life free as a bird