Is This Methylphenidate 20 mg?
    EdBaker is offline New Member

Default Is This Methylphenidate 20 mg?

I need to identify this pill. It is either light yellow (my first choice in color) or Ivory and has ZS (or SZ) depending upon orientation, (Why would someone use letters that could be read both ways?) with the number 790 on the reverse side.
    Not on the Pill Checker...
    Thanks...
    Last edited by EdBaker; 12-17-2007 at 10:56 AM.

Mike VG is offline Senior Member

What's the shape, Ed?
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Yes, round pale yellow tablet imprinted SZ 790 is METHYLPHENIDATE HCL 20 MG (generic Ritalin).

Thanks for the reply. Whenever I get something from the pharmacy that isn't like the last one filled I like to double check... Just in case... Thanks again... Ed

Sheesh... and I tried to list everything in the first query too... It is round... but seems like from Kirby's answer that it is what I thought but it is not listed within the Pill >> data base... Thanks for your interest and reply.. Ed

at330606 is offline New Member

Default Second Opinion...

For a second opinion...

I just filled a prescription and got a bottle of, to my surprise, yellow tabs instead of the normal orange. In any case, I have a bottle filled with 90 of these and the label reads:

IC METHYLPHENIDATE
    20 MG TABLESAN

In other words, yes this is a 20mg tab of generic Ritalin. Its fast-acting--perfect and common for crushing up and sniffing, if you're worried about who the pill belongs to...

And if someone happens to stumble across this page, looking for the same pill but light blue with 789 on the opposite side, it's the same thing, only the 10mg dose.