MD 562 small white and round
    Karen001 is offline New Member

Default MD 562 small white and round

I found this in my son's room while packing to move. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks for any help.

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

I searched for the encoding on the pills that you found in your sons room, here are the results that I got, this is what the pill could be

Acetaminophen; Codeine Tablets 300;30mg;mg Tab image Drug Info
    Metadate ER Extended Release Tablets 20mg Tab ER image Drug Info
    Methylphenidate Extended Release Tablets 20mg Tab ER image Drug Info
    Clinical Pharmacology Copyright

It sounds to me that its obviously something he shouldnt have without a prescription..do you think hes abusing or something? Hvae you brought it to his attention? If he is using, dont ignore it or the problem will get worse, get him some help before its too late, good luck to you

Liz ann

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

There Are 2 Differnt Pills With This >> Ill List Both With A Description Of What Each One Is And What It Is Used For Then Maybe YOu Can See What They Really Are.... I Have Also Included Links With Pictures So You Can Actually Veiw Them To See Which You Have Found.

1st One:

Metadate ER Extended Release Tablets 20mg Tab ER

http://wallsrx.com/services/cpident....photo=meta001t

Methylphenidate tablets
    What are methylphenidate tablets?
    METHYLPHENIDATE (Methylin(TM), Ritalin(R)) is a stimulant. It can improve attention span, concentration, and emotional control, and reduce restless or overactive behavior. This medicine treats attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It can also help a condition called narcolepsy, an illness that makes it difficult to stay awake during normal daytime hours. Federal law prohibits the transfer of methylphenidate to any person other than the person for whom it was prescribed. Do not share this medicine with anyone else. Generic methylphenidate tablets are available.

2nd One Is:

Methylphenidate Extended Release Tablets 20mg Tab ER

http://wallsrx.com/services/cpident....photo=meth020d

Methylphenidate extended-release tablets or capsules
    What are methylphenidate extended-release tablets or capsules?
    METHYLPHENIDATE (Metadate(R) ER, Ritalin(R)-SR or the once-daily brands Concerta(R), Metadate(R) CD, Ritalin(R) LA) is a stimulant. It can improve attention span, concentration, and emotional control, and reduce restless or overactive behavior. This medicine treats attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It can also help a condition called narcolepsy, an illness that makes it difficult to stay awake during normal daytime hours. Federal law prohibits the transfer of methylphenidate to any person other than the person for whom it was prescribed. Do not share this medicine with anyone else. Generic methylphenidate extended-release tablets or capsules may or may not be available, depending on the product you are taking.

Hope This Helps A Little More Then You Being Told It Is Some Kind Of Codiene Based Pill That It Is Obiviously Not./

I'm Not A Pharmacist Or A Medical Doctor. This Message Is Not Medical Advice Or Is It An Offer To Provide Medical Advice. All Drug I.Ds Should Be Validated By A Licensed MD Or Pharmacist. But I Do Enjoy Helping If I Can.

raynard is offline New Member

Default it is ritalin 20 mg SR

ritalin legal form of meth or crystal meth. Given to kids in small doses that have attention deficite disorder.