Lortabs 15 Milagrams
    spitfire is offline New Member

Default Lortabs 15 Milagrams

Hello,

Does anyone know if they make Hydrcodone ( Lortabs ) in 15 milagrams?
    or are 10 Milagrams the strongest you can get Perscribed to you?

Yesterday i was doing the laundry and found some pink pilss in my 15-year olds pants pocket they have 910 cub on them i can not find a match on the pill identifier does anyone know what they might be? befrore i confront him about them.

Thank You

Asashi is offline New Member

Per your first question, I think the highest Lortab you can get is 10mg.

These are what your kid's pink pills are. Lortab 10/500. That is to say, 10mg hydrocodone, 500mg APAP.
    I may be a good guesser, but never take my opinion or estimations over the informed information a doctor can offer you.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

If you mean 910 UCB that is 10/500mg Lortab.
    10mg of hydrocodone is the strongest it comes in.

andrew is offline Junior Member

Default 15mg hydro

Actually, I was prescribed hydrocodone 15/350 once. The doctor was one who was concerned about the excess amount of liver-killing acetomenophin and such. I didn't want to go, "Hey, are you sure they make these?" Didn't want to offend him (the doctor ego thing - geez.) And if they could make them, I knew I wanted some.
    There was only one pharmacy in driving distance that would fill it, one of those that specialize in - I want to say unusual compounds, but that's not it - such things. I expected it would cost a lot, but it really didn't; maybe $40 or so more than the 10mgs. And I couldn't wait for it, they said to give them 24 hours (which I did, and gladly.)
    I can't remember what they looked like, not even what color they were, as this was a few years and a lot of scripts ago. But yeah, it can be done.
    /Just sayin'

Cats Meow is offline Banned

It's true that it's available above 10mgs by special compounding only, but they're not marketed. Compounded pills come in capsule form and have no imprint.
    Thanks for posting.