Lortab- M358
    Talc14 is offline New Member

Default Lortab- M358

hey guys... i'm new on the board, just found it tonight. i was wondering if anyone knew how to identify lortab pills by their number? does anyone know a link to an online chart somewhere?

anyways, the objective of this post is to find out what M358 means on either side of a lortab pill. does it mean 3.58mgs? i'm unsure, and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me.

or... is anyone sure if this even is a lortab? it's a white oval pill with a crease in the back of it (looks like it's for breaking in half).. it has the identification imprint of M358

kirby is offline Platinum Member

M 358 is generic Lortab 7.5 and contains 7.5 mg hydrocodone and 500 mg acetaminophen.

The imprint usually has nothing to do with the millgram content of the pill. It's just a unique identifier each company uses to identify its own pills. Generally there is no rhyme or reason to most imprints.

M 358 is made by Mallincrodt, and the company does follow a convention. Its hydrocodone/APAP tablets range in a sequence from M 357 to M 367, and each matches the NDC number. But it's not an indicator of strength.

More info: http://acetaminophen.and.hydrocodone.drugs.com/

Off Topic

And many thanks to Robo. I switched from one browzer to another and could not get the combination links to come up. So I had to switch back to make sure they were working with my previous browzer. Thanks to Robo I can use any browzer, and the links work!

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Talc14 is offline New Member

thanks for the help! i appreciate it. do you know where i can find a chart of which imprint is 10mgs of hydrocodone or 5mgs of hydrocodone? just the different milligrams?