little round reddish pill with 44 and 326 on it
    sheal is offline New Member

Default little round reddish pill with 44 and 326 on it

Found a aluminum foil packet with 2 small reddish pills in it. The numbers 44 with 326 underneath it. Have teenagers, so pills may be of concern. What are they?

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

Ok This Is Just An "i Think" Kinda Answer....

Zippysgoddess Help With This One....

What I Think You Have Is An Over The Counter Allergy Pill....

Im Not 100 % On This One....

When Zippysgoddess Reads This She Can Verify Or Tell You What It Is...

Lord Knows She "Hunts" Better Then Me.....

I'm Not A Pharmacist Or A Medical Doctor. This Message Is Not Medical Advice Or Is It An Offer To Provide Medical Advice. All Drug I.Ds Should Be Validated By A Licensed MD Or Pharmacist. But I Do Enjoy Helping If I Can.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

quote: Ok This Is Just An "i Think" Kinda Answer....

Zippysgoddess Help With This One....

What I Think You Have Is An Over The Counter Allergy Pill....

Im Not 100 % On This One....

When Zippysgoddess Reads This She Can Verify Or Tell You What It Is...

Lord Knows She "Hunts" Better Then Me.....

I'm Not A Pharmacist Or A Medical Doctor. This Message Is Not Medical Advice Or Is It An Offer To Provide Medical Advice. All Drug I.Ds Should Be Validated By A Licensed MD Or Pharmacist. But I Do Enjoy Helping If I Can.
    Well Rscprincess1, zippysgoddess isn't online here right now, so I will help you answer the question.

I'm pretty good at identifying pill imprints.

Round pink coated unscored tablet imprinted 44 326 is 5 mg bisacodyl manufactured by LNK International, Hauppauge, NY 11788. It's marketed as "a gentle action feminine laxative."

If you need the measurements of the pill (diameter and thickness), I'll be glad to get out my calipers and measure the pill for you in millimeters.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

LOL! Thanks Kirby, and thanks for the recommendation princess.

Sometimes my pain issues prevent me from being online on any regular basis, and Kirby is an excellent >>'er for pills.

I had a docs appointment yesterday and my doc is an hour and a half away from where we currently live, so once I have made that trip, over 3 hours in the car, I am done for the day!

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

LOL Ok Kirby I Can Also Recommend You Now....

Sorry To Hear You Had A Bad Time With The Trip To The Docs....

Hope It Gets Better....

Although I Am Not Quite As Good As You 2 At This >> Thing I Do Have To Say I Am Getting Better....

I Think....

But At Least I Enjoy The Hunt.... LOL