light purple round pill LN "Adderall supposively
    BStill is offline New Member

Cool light purple round pill LN "Adderall supposively

I just received round light purple LN pills that are suppose to be adderall 15mg. They came loose with no information. From Mexico but the person I ordered from said they actually came from France a manufacturer by the name of Bellese Fabree Labs. I searched and have not been able to find any info on the organization. Has anyone taken these or know what they are? Any info would help. Thank you!

mt2008 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BStill View Post
    I just received round light purple LN pills that are suppose to be adderall 15mg. They came loose with no information. From Mexico but the person I ordered from said they actually came from France a manufacturer by the name of Bellese Fabree Labs. I searched and have not been able to find any info on the organization. Has anyone taken these or know what they are? Any info would help. Thank you!
    I have the same question about this supposed adderall from Mexico. Did you find out what it is?

NewGuy is offline New Member

I got the same batch and it is supposed to be Adderall 15mg. Does anybody know if this is true?