Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Light Green Rectangle s 90 3
    mbartley is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by iHeartXanax View Post
    they are 2 mg alpro but how many of these pills did you find in your daughter and sons room
    you need to determine if they are expirementing or are now addicted
    totes of this type (xanax) are not ussually addicting but i take them because i can control my usage ,
    dear junkies
    you just got generic and substitute pills are not nearly the same pill as the original xanax or esspeccially vikoden subs.
    you are wrong, the green ones are the best, yellow 2nd best, white worst

people pay way more for the green ones (rectangular) then they do for the white ones

i personally think the green ones are better as well
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-26-2010 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yohowyalikemenow View Post
    I found a couple pills in my daughters room they are a lightish green, they are rectangle, its scored into 3 diff sections. On one side it says s 90 3 some one said they might be xanax 3mg... Some one please help me ASAP

Be careful with it

Cats Meow is offline Banned

This thread will never die! Years from now people will still be clicking on it, long live the S 903 thread.

xeffern is offline New Member

i think they are 2mg pills? im not sure on it lemme go look.

axis is offline New Member

Skrapz is offline New Member

Default light green, rectrangular pills

I have a few these sitting in front of me. They are 2mgs alprazolam, not time released, delayed nor sustained release, atleast it is never specified on my doc's script nor out my bottle they come from. These are the same bars, shape, color and imprint (S/90/3-each break indent containing a letter or number). I use them for social anxiety and the occasional panic attack, but one once on the Xanax XR3..which were blue triangles with XR3 on them. I believe the time release for 2 mgs were the XR2's and the were more square shape, but I have no idea what the generics would look like now. Hope I was of some help.
    Last edited by Skrapz; 10-01-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Thanks Skrapz, much help, the more >>'s the better, but we still need about 10 more.

heather1981 is offline New Member

its alprazolam

TheGlimmaMan is offline New Member

Yes it seems this forum will never die, lol. I have been getting this brand of xanax for over 2 yrs now, via prescription it is by far the cheapest generic on the market. In Wauldbaums(grocery store) pharmacy I get 120 of the 2mg, and I say again 2mg Xanax for roughly $14, I could have sworn the manufacturer was TEVA, which is an Israeli company which is the worlds largest producer of generic drugs, but since Im not due for a refill till tomorrow, and I toss my bottles as soon as I'm done, I will keep the thread alive with that question, is it DAVA, or TEVA?

For those of you who are unsure what a 3mg extended release Xanax looks like, I just so happen to have a picture of one, which apparently I cant post because I dont know the URL off the top of my head since Im posting from my BlackBerry but its triangular in shape, a light green color with a 3x Imprinted on it.

Cats Meow, just 9 more to go and this thread may actually die

Although to my surprise, another company has thrown its hant in the ring and is now making generic Xanax, Qualitest. They are the company that stamps a V in a script like form on their pills, I get their soma, and their roxicodone, and to my surprise when I went to pick up my Xanax, instead of the Sandoz generics, which are virtually identical to the Pfizer ones, that Say Xanax on them, and 2 on the other side, where the generics are simply marked on one side with G and a series of 4 numbers.

Yes, If you are wondering I am prescribed a massive amount of medication, due to having several vertebrae removed from my cervical spine, and replaced with titanium. I also have sever nerve damage on the right side of my body, due to a fight that went out of control in a Manhattan bar, and I was hit with a bottle and was flung into the street where I was hit by a taxi, miraculously, I only have problems with one knee and the occasional back pain from that, and since the nerve damage hasn't been fixed completely from the spinal surgery, I was have to have the Ulnar nerve operated on in my elbow so I can regain full use of my right hand, I have taught myself to do many things with my left hand, so I'm pretty much ambidextrous now, which is pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Now is that a hell of a first post or what, far from a junkie anymore havent used street drugs in 6 yrs, but hrs of >>>>>> have left me with the tolerance of an elephant, hence the huge amounts of meds, and the use of more than one doc, I use my insurance to pay for everything, and the 2 things I get extra, which would be xanax and soma, since I have horrendous panic attacks, and am an insomniac beyond words, I need to take at least 4-5, 2mg bars to help me get to sleep, and the soma is beyond necessary with that kind of blunt force trauma, and sub arctic temperatures.

TGM

polot11 is offline New Member

yeah took me like 3 weeks to find but im pretty sure that this is a 2mg alprazolam
    Last edited by ddcmod; 12-22-2010 at 11:14 AM.

arcyst is offline New Member

I'm dead certain that this is a 2 gram pill of carfentanil.

kelly420 is offline New Member

Thumbs down yes, she is wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by mbartley View Post
    you are wrong, the green ones are the best, yellow 2nd best, white worst

people pay way more for the green ones (rectangular) then they do for the white ones

i personally think the green ones are better as well

~Yes, you couldn't be more wrong... Did I just see that you said xanax are not usually addictive? You might want to learn what you're talking about before you go around giving "advice." Xanax are HIGHLY addictive. I've been addicted for years and believe me, they are 100% addictive. Also, for someone who has such awful grammar and spelling, you sure are quick to judge others("dear junkies?"). Keep taking your "non-addictive" xanax and then see what happens when you try to stop.
    Last edited by kelly420; 08-28-2011 at 09:57 AM.

DIRTYFRESH is offline New Member

Cool

hey there 2mg xanex, green rectangle, score s/90/3.

is that 9 yet?:

Memphis1006 is offline New Member

why is it that you can only break these into 3's? Ive been getting bars forever and my pharmacy give me these... I know that they are 2mg but how can i break them into quaters?

Twomatts84 is offline New Member

Talking Suggestion.

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-10-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Sorry for the typo's or fragments. In a hurry and didn't really look over it.

Default I ha

This is hilarious. Ask your pharmacist if they stock your generic of choice or find another drug store that does.

Can't help it. 2MG ALPRAZOLAM TABLETS. Commonly known as XANNY BARS. Lol.

SuzieOf is offline Member

Just happened across this thread and had the best belly laugh that I actually got tears rolling down my cheeks and every time I stop I laugh again. Here it is 3 years later and the thread is still going!!! I guess it is waiting for more people to identify. Too lazy to look it up but hell it must be 2mg. generic xanax is my guess, lol

Hey Cat's Meow.. are you still around? You called it back in 09 when you said the thread would be going for years, LOL.. what a great comic relief after reading many sad threads

Kev42 is offline New Member

This is the funniest one ever!!!! He is absolutley correct!! Why you people keep quesioning it i do not know. But one your daughter should not have these pills or any child as they are very strong. If they do need them they have to see a dr every month as they are suffering from severe anxiety. Which until you go thru an attack you will never understand the importance of the help the need. But no Doctor would put a child on zanex bars. The would start them off with a white .25 or a peach .5 and most the time should only be taking when an attack is coming on. Or at bed time for those whos minds race and can not sleep. But just like any pill you only take what the bottle tells you to. If not you will create a worst problem then when you started. As the more you take one they could overdose and when mixed with other drugs or drinking can become a very big issue. As your body with rely on these pills if not taking how the doctor perscribed. Then you have a problem you will end up going thru witdraw and without the meds you will become very sick and weak. So if you are perscribed theses take only as told. But last if you find out your child needs this help. Sit down and talk to them. Do not yell at them as you will make it worst. They are going thru hard times if taking them. And if not perscibed by a doctor. Things can go very wrong. So talk to your kids. Be the parent but also be patient and let them know you just want to help them. However it may be. You do not want to lose a love one over not knowing the reasons behind why they are useing.

totallyserial is offline New Member

Guys, I just registered to let you all know that I think this is Alprazolam 2MG made by DAVA.

beliteweight is offline New Member

The medicine which you found is of this type then it is 3mg xanax.

SuzieOf is offline Member

The person who originally asked the question about this pill asked in 2007!! Just wanted to be sure everyone knew that they are long gone and the pill they found was 5 years ago.

freelanc3 is offline New Member

^ That quote ends all converstion. No 2mg green dava pharmacetuical instant release bars are not 3 Mg. the only green 3 mg is a triangular shaped pill that is Extended release made by greenstone.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-3-11411.html <=== the 3mg xr triangle

i know this thread is LOOONG dead but had to put it to rest.
    Last edited by freelanc3; 05-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.

RomeWontStop is offline New Member

Default answer

They are 2 mg Xanax also known as alpralozam. Don't yell at ur kid talk to him before it might be too late. Mix that with alcohol u can die.

Casper48 is offline New Member

Pill should be circle type and white color 5mg to 10mg.

methadoseuser is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    I agree with Cats Meow.

The green rectangular tablet imprinted S 903 is 2 mg aprazolam.

Okay, now we only need 8 more people to >> this pill!

Who's up next?
    This is it

they are 2MG

methadoseuser is offline New Member

There is 3MG that are not time released...
    This medicine is a green, round tablet imprinted with "93" and "5453".
    Generic Name: alprazolam
    Strength: 3 mg

and

This medicine is a green, round tablet imprinted with "cor 190".
    Generic Name: alprazolam
    Strength: 3 mg

So I don't see why people say that there is no 3MG other then time released or extended release or whatever you want to call em, however people just suck the coating and or chew them up anyways.

Im told in some countries there is 4MG pills. Also there is 1MG per ML liquid.
    Also I know there is injectable Ativan aka Lorazapam. Im not sure about Xanax Injectable but I have read that some make it with Alcohol like this.

first need to extract the pure drug, to do this you would take a shot glass and crush up the amount of pills you will be inject, OK now put the crushed pills in the shot glass with alcohol because the actual drug is alcohol soluble it will desolve into the alcohol, so after you mix the Take crushed pills in the alcohol you let the mixture settle and cyphon out the alcohol and leave all the sediment in the bottom than you put the cyphoned alcohol on a plate and let the alcohol evaporate this should take about an hour or two than you scrape up the white powder left on the plate that is the pure xanax and this is water soluble so just mix it in a spoon with water and suck up the and it is ready to inject . Sounds CRUDE, but I have had people told me they done it , also some used polyethylene glycol 400 or propylene glycol. That would be less crude IMO to use polyethylene glycol 400 or propylene glycol and not rubbing alcohol

however Im still looking for the 4mg pics

here is the liquid that is fast acting.

anyways Im new here.......

bobby33 is offline New Member

no...this light green pill scored 3 way with s 90 3 is a TWO milligram.....only 3mg xanax in existence are the time-released ones.

when i say theres no such thing as an immediate acting 3mg alprazolam im talking about ones that are made in the usa. now if they 3 or 4 mgs being produced in other countrys i wouldnt know. >> sure like to try some if they are though lol

man i did some research and the 93 543 is alprazolam 3mg time released.its made by teva.
    the other one is also 3mg time released alprazolam " cor 190"
    im new here too...but ive taken 2mg alprazolam for about 14 years.i get the" greenstones"(G 3722) And they seem to work the best
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-27-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast