light&dark pink capsule apo 020
    sks2tone4 is offline New Member

Default light&dark pink capsule apo 020

Hi, i found some capsules will i was cleaning out some boxes in my closet. they are half light pink,half dark pink and have apo 020
    written on they. i can't seem to remember what they would be. if anyone know what these are i would appreciate it.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

The capsule is omeprazole delayed-release capsule (enteric coated) 20 mg, a drug that helps treat GERD or ulcers.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

sks2tone4 is offline New Member

Thank you for letting me know. I did have alcurs in high school, must be from that.

chrisarti is offline New Member

Smile Medication

Quote Originally Posted by sks2tone4 View Post
    Hi, i found some capsules will i was cleaning out some boxes in my closet. they are half light pink,half dark pink and have apo 020
    written on they. i can't seem to remember what they would be. if anyone know what these are i would appreciate it.
    Hi was doing some research on this medication when coming across your post. This medication is called Omeprazole generic or off brand of Prilosec used for various stomach problems such as GERD or Ulcers and many others. The manufacture of this medication is Apophex out of florida. Description is dark rose/light rose with imprint of APO 020.

chrisarti is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by chrisarti View Post
    Hi was doing some research on this medication when coming across your post. This medication is called Omeprazole generic or off brand of Prilosec used for various stomach problems such as GERD or Ulcers and many others. The manufacture of this medication is Apophex out of florida. Description is dark rose/light rose with imprint of APO 020.
    Sorry Apophex is wrong it is Apotex the information and picture can be found at this website http://www.apotex.com/ca/en/products...&qs=omeprazole their main headquarters are in Florida but they are primarily a candian supplier so the generic name will be losec. Prilosec for americans and losec for canadians.
    Last edited by chrisarti; 05-19-2008 at 06:28 PM.