Large white oblong with "E146" Imprint
    samgrace3km is offline New Member

Exclamation Large white oblong with "E146" Imprint

I have this pill that a friend gave to me for backpain. She said, "It's like vicodon. Only it wont make you nauseus."

I tried looking it up but with no success. I did a very thorough search. The pill is large, oblong, is NOT scored(line through middle) and it says on One side:

E146, but the E is more of a capital logo E, not a normal E. The Up and down line in the E is diagonal instead, and looks just more like a logo than an actual E.

I'm also wondering. If a pill is NOT scored, is it safe to cut in half?

Let me know what you think, infortunately im unable to upload a picturew

pokerpoison is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by samgrace3km View Post
    I have this pill that a friend gave to me for backpain. She said, "It's like vicodon. Only it wont make you nauseus."

I tried looking it up but with no success. I did a very thorough search. The pill is large, oblong, is NOT scored(line through middle) and it says on One side:

E146, but the E is more of a capital logo E, not a normal E. The Up and down line in the E is diagonal instead, and looks just more like a logo than an actual E.

I'm also wondering. If a pill is NOT scored, is it safe to cut in half?

Let me know what you think, infortunately im unable to upload a picturew
    This is Nabumetone 750mg. You may know it better as Relafen. This is an anti-inflammatory product and is not a direct pain reliever like Vicodin is. It does help with inflammation related pain, but not with other types of pain as Vicodin does. As far as cutting them in half, I do not have a package insert but the information that I have does not say anything about not cutting them in half, but I would not reccomend it.