Korean medications
    traci01ag is offline New Member

Default Korean medications

I am needing help identifying 3 tablets and 1 capsule made in Korea for a patient of mine in my hospital. I have search several >> websites with no luck.
    tablet 1 is round, white, partial score, with markings KW on side w/o score
    tablet 2 is round, white, side 1: 25, side 2: SK
    tablet 3 is 6-sided, white, partial score, side 1: HMP, side 2 (w/score) AM above score, and 5 below score.
    capsule is white with red Korean markings. The top marking looks like maybe the manufacture name or the name of the drug (I am guessing as I do not know Korean) it has 2 symbols in this word - first looks like a upside down L with a o at the bottom right, second symbol is an oval on top with a rightward facing prong-shaped symbol next to a rectangle on bottom. Next to these 2 symbols is an arrow ">" that is shaped out of 3 diamonds.
    Ok now the bottom "word" is made of 4 Korean symbols.
    Here goes from Left to right
    1st - top symbol is a "hockey stick" laying flat with foot portion facing down on right hand side, below this "stick" is 2 slashes "//" and what looks like a reverse "s" or a "2".
    2nd - this symbol looks like a capital "C" only with straight lines on 3 sides
    3rd - top symbol is a straight line, bottom symbol is a curved out "v"
    4th (and last) - is a vertical line with a reverse capital "C" (once again made of straight lines) attached to the vertical line only at the top.

Can anyone at all help me!?!?!

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Foreign, and especially Asian pill imprints aren't in our databases, they are very difficult to >>, sorry I can't help you.