Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By forgetmenot
K 25 phentermine????
    kkblocker is offline New Member

Default K 25 phentermine????

I recieved my new prescription of phentermine from the dr and it is marked differently. It says k 25. I have tried all evening to research it but I can't find anything. HELP!! Is it the same as the a 159??

LEGGS2HERE is offline New Member

I got mine filled yesterday and I got the same thing!! I have no idea but I don't like change! LOL I know if I call the pharmacy, they will think I'm nuts! I can't find anything else on it either.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

This one has come up before, I'm not sure about it, you got it from a doctor huh, not bought on-line? Does it look like this?
    http://www.pharmer.org/node/10557
    This is Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine Maleate/Phenylephrine 325/2/5mg

It makes me wonder, if this is indeed the same pill, if some docs are giving out placebo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    This one has come up before, I'm not sure about it, you got it from a doctor huh, not bought on-line? Does it look like this?
    http://www.pharmer.org/node/10557
    This is Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine Maleate/Phenylephrine 325/2/5mg

It makes me wonder, if this is indeed the same pill, if some docs are giving out placebo's.

Yeah I got it from a doctor..it's legit..and I know it isn't a placebo because I am a nurse and I called it in myself! But this is the first time I have seen this particular pill and I always use that pharmacy...maybe I will call tomorrow and see if they have a new manufacturer.

Nope..mine doesn't look like that, it is kinda oval, it isn't round with white and blue specks...the other one I usually get is oblong with white and blue specks..it just looks a little different. And different imprint.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Like Cats Meow mentioned, this oval pill imprinted K 25 has come up before. In fact, it's come up several times in the last couple of months. So it's obviously new.

I think it's phentermine 37.5 mg made by KVK Tech, but at this time I can't find confirmation in the databases.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    Like Cats Meow mentioned, this oval pill imprinted K 25 has come up before. In fact, it's come up several times in the last couple of months. So it's obviously new.

I think it's phentermine 37.5 mg made by KVK Tech, but at this time I can't find confirmation in the databases.

You are right, I went to the pharmacy today and they told me it was KVK Tech and is new..just approved for that manufacturer in March 2008. I still don't like change..haha! Thanks so much.

jbaby is offline New Member

It's phentermine 37.5. I recently had mine filled at Costco in CA and that's what was imprinted on it. Oval white with blue specs. Not sure of the manufacture.

Quote Originally Posted by jbaby View Post
    It's phentermine 37.5. I recently had mine filled at Costco in CA and that's what was imprinted on it. Oval white with blue specs. Not sure of the manufacture.
    OK I know I am not crazy and I know all generics have to basically have the same effects as the brand to be approved BUT these are not working as well for me as the old ones...is anyone else having issues or is it all in my head??! Even the side effects are different....grrr!

Ok guys I had terrible side effects with this new phentermine by KVK Tech..did anyone else?? I developed horrific sores in my mouth and tongue, and fierce headaches! I emailed KVK Tech directly and they took the information and lot number from my pharmacy...but I will NEVER take these again. Good Grief! It took me 2 weeks to get well.

Gladyce is offline New Member

Hello everybody, like you, I find myself confused regarding medication that I got. It says K-25, but the manufacturer says Qualitiest Pharma Inc?... Has anybody else used or heard of this? Don't know what to do. Your Help would be highly appreciated

liberatorx2 is offline New Member

Default same here......

Quote Originally Posted by Gladyce View Post
    Hello everybody, like you, I find myself confused regarding medication that I got. It says K-25, but the manufacturer says Qualitiest Pharma Inc?... Has anybody else used or heard of this? Don't know what to do. Your Help would be highly appreciated
    Same here.......I just got a script that says Qualitest Pharma inc. Kansas & they dont look like the normal k-25's
    batch #007293-10
    exp. date oct 2014
    Are these counterfeit ?

ccs714 is offline New Member

I got the same from Pakistan.

liberatorx2 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ccs714 View Post
    I got the same from Pakistan.
    100% >>>> . They went to alot of trouble , but they are counterfeit & absolutely worthless. I turned it over to credit card co. & they had me cancel my card & issue me another. I also had to fill out a disbuted charge form & should be getting a refund/charge back soon.

forgetmenot is offline New Member

you are absolutly right leggs,,,you are not crazy and they have changed the ingredients in all the phentermine now,,thats why they are not effective as they used to be,,bottom lline is they do not want us to be skinny,,,its all about the $$$$, I have taken it for years with no side effects, I have gotten it through perscription , and have ordered it online,,however I have not ordered it online for some time, since the prices have went sky high, for several years now, Its sad how they have taken something so helpfull to many of us who struggle with weight issues,Since it is so exspensive to order now, and my dr, will not prescribe it regularly. I have chosen to use other methods,,HCG,,...this works very well if you can make it past the first 2 weeks,
    ilmaatje likes this.