IP 117 Round Yellow
    Shurne1 is offline New Member

Default IP 117 Round Yellow

I found a few of these pills, I cant seem to find anything about them? What are they?

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

I think this is too new to be in the databases, I was going to guess a hydrocodone since IP109-114 and IP118 and IP119 are, but since it's round, I think not. I suggest you contact Amneal (Interpharm).

TimZilla is offline New Member

Default 10 mg/200 mg yellow round IP 117

What you found is a round yellow pill (IP 117)

It is Hydrocodone 10 mg/ Ibuprefen 200 mg. It is made by Reprexain, which is generic for Ibudone.

These are very good pills because they dont have a ******** load of Tylenol in them, actually, they have none at all. Just 200 mg of Ibuprofen, which is equivalent to 1 single advil. Pretty much pure hydrocodone.

The max dose of Ibuprofen a day is 3200 mg. You would have to take 16 of these to exceed that. Of course you wouldn't want to do that anyway, the hydrocodone is strong.

The max does of acetaminophen "tylenol" is 4000. Loratabs and percacets contain over 800 mg of tylenol. If you take any more than 5 a day you are completely destroying your liver and taking years off your life.

I would recommend these new pain pills with 200 mg Ibuprofen over any other pain pill on the market.

Enjoy!

I could not find a picture for the 10/200.

I did find one of the 7.5/200

it looks exactly the same except its light yellow and says IP 117.

http://a876.g.akamai.net/7/876/1448/...e/CER04200.jpg

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Thanks Tim for the update, however Reprexain is the name brand name, not the Mfr, the IP prefix belongs to Amneal (Interpharm), however also Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals is listed as the Mfr, maybe they're a sub of Amneal? Ibudone is also a brand name.

Good information, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Thanks Tim for the update, however Reprexain is the name brand name, not the Mfr, the IP prefix belongs to Amneal (Interpharm), however also Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals is listed as the Mfr, maybe they're a sub of Amneal? Ibudone is also a brand name.

Good information, thank you.
    yeah, the bottle has Hawthorn on it. Yes, must be subcontracted out or something.

I tell you one thing I do hate about them. They dont have a line down the middle. Sometimes I just want half ya know, I have to bite it in half. On the other hand the same company makes a 5/200 and the 5's have a line. Doesn't make sense. The 10 mg needs a line and the 5 should be plain.