identify this pill AB and CG
    jaimericardo is offline New Member

Default identify this pill AB and CG

please help me identify this pill: round white pill with AB on one side and CG on the other side.

Thank you.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Your pill might be Ritalin (methylphenidate hydrochloride) marketed in New Zealand and Australia - and maybe other parts of the word. This description is from a New Zealand database and confirmed with a US resource containing foreign imprints:

Ritalin 10 mg: round white tablet, marked "CG" on one side and "AB" with a break-line on the other

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

sallygirl is offline New Member

I have the same question. I have something that is supposed to be 10 mg Ritalin made by Novartis. It is a white tablet with CG imprinted on one side and AB on the other side. It just does not look like any Ritalin I have ever seen before. Did anyone find out whether it is really Ritalin?

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Yes, that is what it is:

http://www.pharmer.org/node/1856

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~