identify blue pill
    mywayornowy2004 is offline New Member

Default identify blue pill

is there a lortab 10 that is blue and has M361 on it? Also what is in it, beside the aceteminiphen and hydrocodone? Why is it, blue someone told me the color blue in it makes it have a sleep aid in it.It was prescribed for me for back pain but it doesn't seem to help like the white tabs do.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

M 361 contains 10 mg hydrocodone and 650 mg acetaminophen. It's generic Lorcet, not Lortab 10 (Lortab contains 500 mg APAP instead of 650 mg).

Both Lorcet and this generic are blue. No sleep aid is added - just blue coloring.

Different manufacturers use different inactive ingredients in their pills - binders, fillers etc. If you would like to know what inactive ingredients are in M 361, visit the company's site at mallinckrodt.com and read the package insert. The active and inactive ingredients will be listed at the top of the leaflet.

Lawya is offline New Member

Big white round pill that says A and 266 on it. Know what it is?

kirby is offline Platinum Member

A 266 is 350 mg carisoprodol - generic Soma. It's a muscle relaxant.

More info:

http://carisoprodol.drugs.com/

mywayornowy2004 is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by kirby

M 361 contains 10 mg hydrocodone and 650 mg acetaminophen. It's generic Lorcet, not Lortab 10 (Lortab contains 500 mg APAP instead of 650 mg).

Both Lorcet and this generic are blue. No sleep aid is added - just blue coloring.

Different manufacturers use different inactive ingredients in their pills - binders, fillers etc. If you would like to know what inactive ingredients are in M 361, visit the company's site at mallinckrodt.com and read the package insert. The active and inactive ingredients will be listed at the top of the leaflet.

kaotikk77 is offline New Member

Default nicely said

i was scrolling through to show a friend what he was taking an he didnt believe me an with the answer you gave you actually help prove my point so very nicely said an keep up the good work bro! im impressed