>> Watson 337 white oval
    lhaught is offline New Member

Default >> Watson 337 white oval

Need help in identification of a oblong white pill with Watson 337 imprint? Please help.
    Last edited by lhaught; 12-26-2007 at 09:40 PM.

NewportPoodle is offline New Member

Default Could It Be "387", rather than "337"?

I came here looking for the same pill I.D. as you--WATSON 337--and finally figured out that I might have read the the number wrong. I checked again, and, sure enough, it says "387." Sometimes the markings are difficult to make out.

So, if the pill looks like this: , then it could be this: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?ac...r=12&I1=Search

I found that when my first try at identifying a pill on the Pill Identifier returns no answers, trying again and entering less information can turn up some results that include what I'm looking for. In this case, I input "WATSON" and chose "white" color.

I hope that helps.

the drugito Benitio is offline New Member

Exclamation will this help

they are vicodin ES 7.5 The biggest they make. but lrge oval pills that say wattson with any # are vicodin at a rule of thumb. they work well for pain, but they have like 500 or 750 mg of acetaminophen in them and 1 gram of acetaminophen in the body at 1 time will most likely cause liver failure, and should never be taken by someone with a liver disease or problem. alst they are quite habit forming.

mom_of_three is offline New Member

if Im not mistaken I believe that it is a vikodin