HT 26

Default HT 26

A guy who used to sit next to me in my first period gave me a pill saying it was like Vikidin. I didn't even ask for it, and I'm suspicious as to what it is. It is an oval pill, white, and has the imprint of "HT 26". I'd appreciate help as to what it is. Thanks.
    --Brit

I've done a bunch of research and still found no answer. can anyone please help?
    I'd appreciate it.

CraigElliot is offline New Member

I take the drug you have described. It is 800 mg Neurontin. The reason you couldn't find anything is that the imprint looks like "HT 26" but if you carefully examine it, the cross line is slightly slanted, so it is supposed to be "NT 26".

This drug is used for epilepsy and for chronic pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia.

Neurontin has many side effects and is useful only when used on a sustained basis. A single pill will have little useful effect. For some people, it is extremely sedating and the 800 mg level could cause serious problems.

Under no circumstances should it be used without careful monitoring by a physicians. This is not a safe drug.

Regards,

Craig K. Elliot