How many mg is this vicodon
    theone01 is offline New Member

Default How many mg is this vicodon

I have a small yellow oblong shaped pill, w/ the imprint watson 853. I was told it was a 1000 mg vicodon, but I can't find it on the identifier.

submom is offline Member

I think you cant find it because with the vicodins they are 5.,7.5, and 10's....

Hope this helped

Mike VG is offline Senior Member

Default Here ya go Mom

You've got an Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone Tablet 200mg. It's a Vicodin.
    Sorry I got your name wrong theone01. If this is not the pill let me know.
    Mike VG

Pic:

Last edited by Mike VG; 10-11-2007 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Mike VG

submom is offline Member

Default hey guys

10 mg, 325 mg
    kinda what i said...10 mgs...not 1000 mgs....also mike...its not 200 its 325...hope this helps
    great photo though...sad for me cause it looks yummy...kidding of course!!

And where did you find out it's 325mg instead of 200mg, Mom? You're a hard one, Ya know? I gotta watch after you.
    Last edited by Mike VG; 10-12-2007 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Addendum
    Mike VG

This is a 10/325 by the way. 10 mg Hydrocodone; 325 mg, Acetaminophen. Sorry if I misled you theone01. I got this information from a reputable drug site. My common sense should have told me the Hydrocodone number was too high. Sorry bout that.
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

You were right. I was wrong about the Vicodin query, submom.
    Mike VG
    Last edited by Mike VG; 10-12-2007 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Grammar
    Mike VG

pokerpoison is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike VG View Post
    You were right. I was wrong about the Vicodin query, submom.
    Mike VG
    If you want to get techinical this isn't Vicodin at all. This is generic Norco. Vicodin is only available in 5/500..... Vicodin ES is 7.5/750.... Vicodin HP is 10/660....

Well, some days it seems like I can't do nothin' right. Thanks *************************poison.
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Mike you're probably using Staywell's site to >>, you have to be careful they are most frequently wrong about their pill strength, and the generic names that they list. If in doubt, it's best to not post the mg's or erroneous information. Sometimes it's best, like in this posts example to just >> it as hydrocodone/acetaminophen. Accuracy is crucial in the pill >> forums.

You're absolutely right. If you only knew me you'd know how attention to detail, accuracy, etc...is a constant element in everything I do: driving my family and friends to roll their eyes at me all the time. Erroneous information that I put out embarrasses me and I always feel the need to correct what I say or write. I did use Staywell's site to >> that pill, and after your heads up I will not ever again in the future. Thank you sweetheart. Take care Cats Meow. Thanks again.
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

Staywell is okay to use, they have great images, and you can use their info to lead you to a better source, using them you just have to be careful and double check. Their drug name is always right, but the generic names under the drug info tab is often erroneous.

flower777 is offline New Member

I have seen them before, its either a percocet or vicodin 10 which is 1000mg yes. I know their both yellow but different in size and imprint number. Retry your pill identifier search with just the imprint #

Sigh, please read all the posts in the thread before you post an answer. It's already been >>'d as Norco 10. There are NO 1000mg hydro/apap pills! Don't answer a pill >> post if you don't know what you're talking about. sigh again.

PEANUTMM is offline New Member

Default Reply Yellow Vicodin

If is is shaped oblong but kinda football like and very hard shellish. It is a 10mg hydrocodiene with 375 mg tylenol instead of the 750 that comes in vicodin. The peach one just like this with a diff number is a 7.50/375mg. I know because I have taken the lower tylenol strengths because of liver problems.

PEANUTMM is offline New Member

Smile Reply Yellow Vicodin

If is is shaped oblong but kinda football like and very hard shellish. It is a 10mg hydrocodiene with 325 mg tylenol instead of the 750 that comes in vicodin. The peach one just like this with a diff number is a 7.50/325mg. I know because I have taken the lower tylenol strengths because of liver problems. :D Norco is the brand. WATSON is generic and sorry 1st post just read it has already been answered. hey wouldn't 1000 mg pretty much kill ya!