Help! Small oval white pill with AX on it? What is it?
    ren3fr is offline New Member

Default Help! Small oval white pill with AX on it? What is it?

I found a bottle of pills in my son’s room, and I can't seem to figure out what it is. They are very small white pills, oval (egg) in shape with the letters AX on one side, and a line going down the middle on the other side. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I have a feeling its not good if he is hiding it in a Tylenol bottle. Thank you for your time.

-Concerned Mom

kirby is offline Platinum Member

We don't know what it is - yet.

This question was posted on another board this week. Two different posters had the same pill. But one poster's pill was yellow and the other poster's was pink. Now you are saying "white". And all were oval and scored on one side.

Very strange.

Please, if you find out anything let us know. And, of course, we will do the same. Thanks.

Zentharo is offline New Member

Default Pills are from mexico

I know the pill is from mexico but i could not directly tell you what it is if my memory serves me right it is either . Valium , Xanax, or something to deal with body build (steroids, thyroid, or anti estrogen) The only thing i can tell you for sure it is is 100% from mexico ... hope that helps a little bit

Try calling posion control they mite have it listed

c0d3cr4zy is offline New Member

Default Might be able to help

Before you confront your son, the information I have is not confirmed. I also have seen this pill, and have been told it is D-bol, which is in fact an AAS or androgenic/anabolic steroid. D-bol is often times stacked with a testosterone ester such as prop, or often times stacked with an injectable such as Deca, so I would be on the lookout for Vials, or syringes. This is rarely taken alone.