HELP! Round, scored, white tablet with blue specks
    ahowell is offline New Member

Default HELP! Round, scored, white tablet with blue specks

I have never encountered a problem ordering new prescriptions or refilling them online but I knew the minute I completed this particular order and they charged my card immediately (with no warning - before "physician" approval) something was fishy.
    I'm sure I got ripped-off, which isn't anyones fault but my own really since I was careless in this case. Other than feeling really stupid , thats not the problem. What I received in the mail was round, white tablets with blue / lt. blue specks - they are scored in the middle on one side and flat on the other. Other than the score mark there are no text/identifiers on the pills. What I ordered was phentermine 37.5 - I've done this multiple times in the past (along with alot of people I know) and I've never seen any that look like this (I'm pretty familiar with phentermine)!
    I've checked every pill for anything inconsistent - can't find anything. They are all pretty much the same.

If anyone has seen this pill before or could actually >> it for me - I would really appreciate it!

A. Howell

cindyjmd is offline New Member

yup...i'm in the same exact situation as you. have you taken one? i was too nervous to this morning, i still have a couple left from my last order but they are a lower dose so i took one of them instead. my sister said she would try one of mine and let me know because she takes 37.5's. the packaging said it came from India. hmm...

ok, doing some research on the internet.
    i did a search on "generic drugs from India"
    and i found this out:
    "...India, which is the third-largest producer and a major exporter of generic drugs, previously did not recognize international patents, allowing the country to produce generic versions of medications patented in other countries as long as they use a different manufacturing process."

so, i'm thinking the pills are probably OK. I will try one tomorrow morning.

just trying to keep this posts with my original post

ahowell is offline New Member

Yup, we've been had. Mine came from India, too. I have gone around and around with whomever it is that ripped us off. I have even threatend to seek legal assistance. The day I got the pills I sent them an e-mail asking them to send me information such as dosage instructions, prescription info (what it is, mg, etc), the name and contact info for prescribing physician and contact info for the pharmacy that filled it. They replied back with "the package was shipped in discreet packaging to get it through customs - all information you need is on the website." ha! You know, the website says to break the pill in half if you need too - but everyone else says not too, including my doctor. lol

I sent them yet another e-mail yesterday afternoon basically saying that I wasn't stupid and that I knew that I had been ripped off. I threatend to report them to the FDA via illegal online medicine sales online report form which is also to tattle if you receive counterfiet medicine. I asked that at least I have yet to get a response - but I am most defintely going to report them if I don't hear something soon. I asked that at least 3/4 of my money be refunded to me, or that I receive a new shipment of the correct (and legal) medicine in a timely manner and I'd just drop it. (I've tried this approach before with them and it didn't work... lol)

I've ordered alot of medicine online and the minute they said I couldn't cancel my order 5 minutes after I placed it I knew I had been ripped off. They charged our cards IMMEDIATELY. Before so called "physician approval" and before they had anything ready to ship to us. They have practiced many unacceptable "business" procedures and I have been documenting every one of them. Like I said, I have gone around and around with them about many things - and I'm tired of it! Then again, I was so stupid, I didn't even notice there was no address or contact info for them until after I had already ordered! Guess I got so used to everyone doing me so good (everyone I have ever ordered from online has been fantastic!) to me that I was careless and excited when I saw the "good price". Oh why, oh why didn't I spend a couple of more bucks and go with who I knew was legit!!! See whatcha get when you try to be cheap! lol

As far as what the pills are, I still don't know. I'm starting to suspect that they are some sort of sugar pill (maybe) - they have a very weird taste, nothing like my legit 37.5 Phentermine (yes, I tasted it just to see - curiousity got the best of me... lol) I have taken a few of them and they have had absolutely no effect on me - thats why I am so interested in knowing what they are. They are also very brittle, and "flaky" on the inside (maybe because they are "tall") I've looked 'em over a hundred times! lol