Help me >> this pill
    hbode is offline New Member

Default Help me >> this pill

It is pale yellow and has a line indented through the middle and on one side it has 952 and underneath the line it has a number 5. On the other side it has a design that could best be described as the letter b but the circle part looks like the shape of a stop sign...I really need to know what this is, i found it in my daughters belongings and i suspect she is using and i want to know what i am dealing with...Please help...

mbales5459 is offline Junior Member

Default your pill

Quote Originally Posted by hbode View Post
    It is pale yellow and has a line indented through the middle and on one side it has 952 and underneath the line it has a number 5. On the other side it has a design that could best be described as the letter b but the circle part looks like the shape of a stop sign...I really need to know what this is, i found it in my daughters belongings and i suspect she is using and i want to know what i am dealing with...Please help...
    I am not sure so please until I do some further research tommorow do not quote me or take this for anything except a really fast guess at what i could find, it looks like it might be a birth control pill. I will look through my pill book for you later it has every pill ever made, is the shape of the pill round? does it have any other markings on it? and how old is your daughter if she is already on the pill this maybe an offshoot of a physchotropic drug called X or extacey but like I said let me check this out for you. Listen I highly suggest that you call the 800 number for poison control they have a list of every pill and can usually give by identification exactly what it is so before you do anything please call the poison control center non emergency line
    mark

gsanchez is offline New Member

Default >> pill

can u tell me wht type of pill this is or name, it's a small round white pill with the print of rx 526

pokerpoison is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by mbales5459 View Post
    Listen I highly suggest that you call the 800 number for poison control they have a list of every pill and can usually give by identification exactly what it is so before you do anything please call the poison control center non emergency line
    They have most but not every pill.

Quote Originally Posted by hbode View Post
    This is dextroamphetamine 5mg, generic Dexedrine.

Quote Originally Posted by gsanchez View Post
    can u tell me wht type of pill this is or name, it's a small round white pill with the print of rx 526
    Loratadine 10mg, generic Claritin

No one trusts their kids anymore, do they? Look, you shouldn't have been searching her stuff to begin with. That said, have you considered asking her what it is? There's no reason to assume that it's something bad, unless she has a history of that kind of thing.

Druguy is offline Junior Member

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230
    (in case you were wondering)