Help! Found oval half white half blue pill???
    Cheryoze is offline New Member

Default Help! Found oval half white half blue pill???

My son had some friends over last night. While cleaning up I found an oval half blue and half white pill (all light blue on one side and all white on the other side). No other markings on the pill. Any ideas on what it could be?

rkolk is offline New Member

I too found the same type blue and white oval pill with no markings. I have no idea what this pill is but would like to know. I am going to question my son tonight.

looking for answers

kirby is offline Platinum Member

It might be a mint.

Eclipse Winterfrost sugar-free mint is just as you describe - half white and half pale blue oval with no markings.

rkolk is offline New Member

Thanks Kirby, as one who abused drugs as a kid I'm frightened as to what could happen...I should know. Clean for thirty years now!

kirby is offline Platinum Member

You're welcome.

I received a free sample of the Eclipse mint right after another poster asked for an >>. I do have the measurements if you can't find the brand in your area. That way you can be assured it's a candy. Of course, there may be other brands on the market that look similar.

It's definitely not a US RX drug; all US ethical meds have a unique imprint.

MitraSpec is offline New Member

Default I found one similar

I found a strange pill indeed just the other day. It's blue and white on either side, though certainly 'round' rather than oval. It had a smooth, glaze like coating, and the line between the white and blue was imperfect; runny. It's definitely not an American pharmaceutical, but it's definitely not candy. My best guess is that it's some type of cheap vitamin supplement, though even that's questionable because the inside is pure white. It almost seems like a clandestine quality pill to me because of how unofficial the quality of it seems to be.

Anybody have any ideas?
    Last edited by MitraSpec; 03-29-2009 at 12:53 PM.

ashalb is offline New Member

SUPERDRUG paracetamol 500mg.
    my parents found one of these in my room! it has no markings either

ask your son, he'll probs laugh and pull out the box!

zeketowaga is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryoze View Post
    My son had some friends over last night. While cleaning up I found an oval half blue and half white pill (all light blue on one side and all white on the other side). No other markings on the pill. Any ideas on what it could be?
    It could be a sex pill from China google blue and white sex pill