Half a sky blue oval pill RBX (generic xanax?)
    peacelovetrust1987 is offline New Member

Default Half a sky blue oval pill RBX (generic xanax?)

I found half of a fairly small (not tiny) sky blue oval pill, the shape is very similar to a xanax football. It seems to have an imprint begining with RBX, but since it's only half a pill, I don't know what the rest of it says! Could it be some kind of generic xanax?
    Last edited by peacelovetrust1987; 10-19-2008 at 10:27 PM.

JMCorkyJr is offline New Member

I beleive you have a gene pill witch is used for tumors and blocks certain proteins.
    It is a gene control for antibodies. definately not xanax.. The only RBX pill I know of is an RBX1. Not something I would play with, without knowing for sure..It is used for Cancer Patients if thats what it is. Also used in conjunction with other meds to aid enhance or block certain chemistry reactions..geneticaly

JMCorkyJr is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by peacelovetrust1987 View Post
    I found half of a fairly small (not tiny) sky blue oval pill, the shape is very similar to a xanax football. It seems to have an imprint begining with RBX, but since it's only half a pill, I don't know what the rest of it says! Could it be some kind of generic xanax?
    I beleive you have a gene pill witch is used for tumors and blocks certain proteins.
    It is a gene control for antibodies. definately not xanax.. The only RBX pill I know of is an RBX1. Not something I would play with, without knowing for sure..It is used for Cancer Patients if thats what it is. Also used in conjunction with other meds to aid enhance or block certain chemistry reactions..geneticaly

peacelovetrust1987 is offline New Member

Default Nevermind!!

I discovered it was zopiclone, a sleeping med I keep around for my insomnia. I feel silly now...all I had to do was go to my medicine cabinet and compare...