green and orange capsule w/ rx632
    ryderrue is offline New Member

Default green and orange capsule w/ rx632

my sister is pregnate and has a problem with pills. i found a green and orange capsule with rx632 on each color. i also found a very small round white pill with watson on one side and the other side has a line. on top it has 241, bottom has 1. please help! i want to confront her, but need to know what she is taking!

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Watson 241/1

LORAZEPAM TABLETS 1 mg

Still looking for RX632.

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

could the rx632 be restoril??????

Not as far as I can tell. I looked up Ranbaxy US and they don't make Restoril, so I don't think they'd do it International either, but haven't verified it.

someone said it was Fluoxetine 40mg, but the pics look very different to the pill i have.

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

ryderrue...Its unfortunate to hear that your sister has a problem with pills while being pregnant, I am in the same situation, I got help for my problem though, and you need to get her some help as well, well she needs to help herself but hopefully you can talk her into it...how far along is she??
    I am 7 months, I went in for help at 5 1/2 months, what sort of pills does she abuse? if she abuses opiates like I did, the best thing for her is to get on methadone until she delivers, that way the drs control and monitor her intake, otherwise if she doesnt seek treatment and they find drugs in the babys system when she/he is born, they will take her child from her!!! Not only that make sure she doentquit using cold turkey, her baby could have a seizure or possibly die, she needs to seek medical attention immediately for her problem!! I know this from first hand experiance, trust me I am in that situation right now...no one knew what to do with me, I was fortnate to find a dr that specializes in opiate addicted pregnant women....keep me posted would you? I would like to know how things turn out for all of you, if theres anything I can do to help let me know, if she would like to talk to me thats fine too, My email address is sweetchikk05@yahoo.com, feel free to give her my email address if she has any questions, and just remember, dont look down upon her, its not her fault shes addicted and I am sure shes not proud of having a pill problem while being pregnant, please support her and help her make the right desision, shell need you now more than ever for support...please keep in touch as I would like to know what happens with her...Take care God Bless both of you and her little one

Liz ann

So the RX on the imprint looks nothing like this?

http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/dru...8/acyc200b.jpg

Got an idea, can you post a picture of the pill or a drawing of the imprint? It makes it easier for us to make sure we get you the correct information. Because Ranbaxy says that 0632 is 40 mg Prozac (Fluoxetine)

yes, it looks like the pic you sent, orange and green. RX632

THen it is indeed fluoxetine 40 mg... Generic Prozac