Green football?
    Landon C is offline New Member

Default Green football?

Hi my names landon im new to the community, nice to meet all of you. Anyways ill cut to the chase.... Is there such thing as a green 1mg xanax? The ones i have are the same oval shape as the blue xanax only the pill is thicker. The top of the pill has no code however on the bottom on the left side of the split there is an S and on the other side i found 902. Can anyone tell me what this is?

I appreciate any help!

Landon C is offline New Member

Answered my on question lol

Alprazolam
    Strength(s)
    1 mg
    Imprint(s)
    S 902

shanda907 is offline New Member

Default green football answer

yes there is such a thing as a green football. they are new so it's kind of confusing but I just got the same ones. They are 1 mg.

webdevii is offline New Member

Default New Xanax

Quote Originally Posted by shanda907 View Post
    yes there is such a thing as a green football. they are new so it's kind of confusing but I just got the same ones. They are 1 mg.
    Did you notice these seemed stronger than the old blue footballs?

I got 60 of them today, normally if I am having really bad anxiety I will take 2, otherwise just 1, I took one of these at 6pm sharp, I was instantly out till 1am. Got up took a dump and went back to bed and slept till 5am....

Maybe that is just it these are so new and (fresh) it is how your supposed to feel on 1mg pill. Maybe the other blue ones had been sittin on a shelf forever.

Dev

coddessa is offline New Member

My father has been on these for years and has had both he does swear that the green ones are more effective, I thought he was crazy but recently I was put on klonopin a similar type drug and I had the green ones and then last month received the blue ones and found them way less effective. Different pharamaceutical companies I guess.

Spark0000 is offline New Member

Coddessa-
    Green and blue Klonopins are not the same as Xanax. The reason why your green Klonopins felt stronger is because THEY ARE. Blue Klonopins are 1 mg and the green ones are usually 2 mg.

oliec3170 is offline New Member

yes there is really 1 miligram green but more thicker then the regular blue footballs and it does have an imprint s/902

katiemendesalba is offline New Member

Default Not the same

I agree with you Spark0000 ..Green and blue Klonopins are not the same ...
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-27-2013 at 09:54 PM.

starlamoon is offline New Member

I've taken both and they are the same strength have the same ingredients in it so I don't see why it would be stronger when they're both 1mg but you could be right it could have been fresher and the blue ones that you had could have been older because I have notice when pills are fresh they are more effective