GOT some pills
    imGREAT is offline New Member

Default GOT some pills

Alright first off i have a BRIGHT red pill with 251 on one side and its a kinda small pill...Then i have some pills that are real small and pink and they say seroquil 25 on one side what will those do to some one when taken in large amounts..Then i got these tannish pills with a GIANT M on one sinde and 751 on the other help me out ppl
    thank you

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Generic Sudafed

2)Seroquel 25 mg

QUETIAPINE (Seroquel(R)) helps to treat schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depression. Quetiapine can help you to keep in touch with reality, stabilize the mood, and reduce your mental problems.

3) M 751 = Cyclobenzaprine 10 mg

CYCLOBENZAPRINE (Flexeril(R)) is a muscle relaxant. It helps to relieve pain and stiffness in muscles and can treat muscle spasms

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

hyper1 is offline New Member
    , , USA.

That Seroquil stuff is wild. I am not sure that I am bi-polar, or anything, but I had 100 mg tablets. I cut them into 8th's which is a tiny little portion of a pill, just a chip of it almost...and it knocks me out, I can't move a muscle almost and it last for about 10 hours, all through the night, I get up several times and still fell tingly and light-headed and can't function properly... whew it freaks me out, I do not think I can stand to take it.

<center> HYPER1 </center>

ariadaun Guest

The last time I let someone convice me to visit a psychiatrist, he prescribed Seroquel - 800mg daily. It made it very difficult to think or converse for longer than a few minutes. I kept losing track of what I was saying or thinking. Combine that with anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, anti-anxiety drugs, and meds for ADD and I was nearing keith richards teritory for chemical consumption. I let them keep me on that mess for nearly a year before I quit most of it.

Ah, it is good to be back to my normal psychosis again!