Generic Darvocet-N 100???
    amber5jade is offline New Member

Default Generic Darvocet-N 100???

was told in post from last night that a long white (loratab shaped/size) pill with the markings 5113 and v was a generic form of darvocet, but where can i go to verify that, as i maybe a picture.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Robo is absolutely correct about the identification of V 5113.

As far as I know, there are no pictures in public domain for you to verify the >>. At least one subscription service does have a picture, but you would need to register and pay for an annual subscription.

The manufacturer, Qualitest/Vintage, does not have a website.

Qualitest's customer service is excellent. I'm sure if you call the company at 256-859-4011, the company will verify the >> instantly and professionally.

amber5jade is offline New Member

thank you, i just needed a little verification i appreciate the help

kirby is offline Platinum Member

I understand! I always want verification too. After all, mistakes have been made many times. And your health is at risk if you are prescribed a certain medication and another is given accidentally. Horror stories abound, even in hospital settings.

And there have been a few instances on this very board where people received the wrong medication.

It's your health, and you have every right to be assured you have the correct medication. But, even with the correct medication, it's your responsibility to read up on the drug and make sure you understand how to properly take the med, know the side effects and be careful about interactions with other drugs, food, alcohol etc.