Results 1 to 13 of 13
found pill in brothers room G3722
  1. #1
    lopez24 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1

    Default found pill in brothers room G3722

    i found a retangle pills in my brothers room there are 4 lines running across and on it it has G3722. please help me he is only 17 and i want to know what he might be taking.
    THANK YOU



  2. #2
    zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    USA.
    Posts
    2,482

    Default

    Imprint Code: G3722
    Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Alprazolam 2mg - Golden State - Pharmacia & Upjohn
    Description: Multi Scored - Tablet Coated

    This is a generic Xanax.




    My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

  3. #3
    LAzyPD is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1

    Default oblong white pill found in brither room.

    Xanax, also known as aprolazam comes in 1 abd 2 mg doesages There have been rumors about the 3 mg tabs but i never saw one on the original drug companies website that make them. Xanax is real bad news and you can find anyone to say anything about it on these websites, They are high addictive but some people cant sleep without them but like valium, you can build up a tolerance. im still taking 4 of the white pills a might mixed with kolonopin and transadone which are other sleep related drugs amont other things. The Doctors cut me off of xanax but i got a connection for them and i use them soaringly andsince i can take them everynight, i can go to work and be fine the next morning. if you take an overdose of xanax, you wont die but you be asleep for 1.5 days and when you DO wake up, you wont feel like doing anything! Xanax comes in rew shapes. they could be round and a white and oblong like the one you saw or they can be the shape of blue 2mg, yellow 1mg or white 1mg one, but those are either shaped like a little football ir roung These would be geberic whuch works just as fine as the axtual comoany that invented then in 1992.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-24-2010 at 03:12 PM.

  4. #4
    slm75 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation Xanax, and all benzos at that

    that is a xanax, one of many manufacturers of the generic kind. The while ones will release their medicine all at once. The yellow ones are made by a different company and are Xanax XR and they really whip you.

    There is a bigger pill than the 2mg "bar" - it is greenish in color and 3mg. Very potent and dangerous.

    A xanax overdose can cause respiratory arrest among other things. Not to be taken lightly. "I only take one" might be a common reply, but eventually one doesn't do the job, leading to bigger doses being taken.

    At best, overly abusing xanax causes "anterograde amnesia" meaning once the dose is taken (any benzo will do it if enough is taken), no memory of anything that happens while the drug is active will be stored. Alcohol instensifies this drug in all aspects.

  5. #5
    slm75 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default uh, no.

    yeah i bet your doc did cut you off. You don't need drugs you need to go inpatient holmes
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-24-2010 at 03:12 PM.

  6. #6
    roxy#1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default xanax bars

    xanax r a benso there r .25mg,.5mg,1mg,2mg,and there is 3mg xr thay r the best i have been taking them for a wile i can take 25 2mg bars and 35 yelloy valium"diazpam"but thay r for panic attack and angziaty i cant spell good but o well but the is 3mg xanax thay r not bars thay r triangler shaped with 3 on one side and a x on the other and green

  7. #7
    Dean812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Your'e wrong about them being created in 1992. Alprazolam was first released by Upjohn (now a part of Pfizer). It is covered under U.S. Patent 3,987,052, which was filed on October 29, 1969, granted on October 19, 1976 and expired in September 1993. Alprazolam was released in 1981. They were released long before 1992.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-24-2010 at 03:12 PM.

  8. #8
    BENZO1XXX is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lopez24 View Post
    i found a retangle pills in my brothers room there are 4 lines running across and on it it has g3722. Please help me he is only 17 and i want to know what he might be taking.
    Thank you
    this pill you found is known as xanax it is a benzodiazapene , it is a very dangerous drug it is also one of the only drugs that you can actually die from withdrawal. You have seizures and again you could die . I had a problem with them in my past and almost died !

  9. #9
    kushsmok3r is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAzyPD View Post
    . The Doctors cut me off of xanax but i got a connection for them and i use them soaringly andsince i can take them everynight, i can go to work and be fine the next morning. if you take an overdose of xanax, you wont die but you be asleep for 1.5 days and when you DO wake up, you wont feel like doing anything! .
    1st of all overdose on bars can kill you not just make u "sleep for 1.5 days" you shouldn't tell people that... ne way yes as stated above the pill you found is xanax but the generic verison of it. I use to take them alot and was addicted for awhile they are pretty addicting. withdrawl can cause serizers (didn't happen to me but did happen to a few of my friends) so you can die from them. i started takeing them when i was 15 so around his age if i were u >> talk to him be4 you just take them away to make sure hes not going to have withdrawls becuase as i said the withdrawl can kill you... hope that helped

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default Xanax

    Quote Originally Posted by lopez24 View Post
    i found a retangle pills in my brothers room there are 4 lines running across and on it it has G3722. please help me he is only 17 and i want to know what he might be taking.
    THANK YOU
    That is 2mg Alprazolam, better known as Xanax and a very strong dose to say the least. I take 2mg Xanax myself for panic disorder, but they are highly addictive and I only take them as needed, and I don't need them everyday thank god. That said, ask him where in the hell did he get it from? Does he even know what it is? Prob. got it from a dealer at school or someone that snuck into their parent's med. cabinet and stole a bunch to take and dish out a few on the side.

    Xanax is a great medication for panic attacks, panic disorder with agorophobia (that is what I have, have had it for 20 years, sucks) b/c it works VERY quickly and can actually halt a panic attack or stop one when u feel the early symptoms coming on. That said, it is a short acting drug with a short half life and the rapid onset can cause high addiction rates. It is a medicine that is not prescribed as much as it used to be, but it is still needed by medical patients with severe anxiety problems, but it is not to be used on a long term basis or if used for awhile, only to be used on an as needed basis. Usually benzodiazepine drugs like Valium and Kolonipin are prescribed more often because they last much longer (very long half life, Valium has a half life of 50-200 hours and it self tapers without u having to ween off of it unless u have been abusing it, and some ppl abuse this also sadly). I hope he is not addicted and been buying or getting free pills from someone. Xanax withdrawal is extremely dangerous! It can kill u. U have to taper off the medicine or get switched over to a longer acting benzo. like Valium, Dalmane, or Kolonpin for a few weeks at decreasing doses in order to taper off Xanax safely without experiencing life-threatening withdrawal effects. Xanax is the number one abused benzo. medicine, but again it is a useful drug for people that have severe panic disorder and it is needed by many, but there are many that get it prescribed to them for mild anxiety or just to get high, and that is not cool at all. There are other meds for mild anxiety, Xanax should only be used in extreme cases. Hope he is alright, and take that pill away from him and try to find out what is going on.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default 3 mg Xanax

    Quote Originally Posted by LAzyPD View Post
    Xanax, also known as aprolazam comes in 1 abd 2 mg doesages There have been rumors about the 3 mg tabs but i never saw one on the original drug companies website that make them. Xanax is real bad news and you can find anyone to say anything about it on these websites, They are high addictive but some people cant sleep without them but like valium, you can build up a tolerance. im still taking 4 of the white pills a might mixed with kolonopin and transadone which are other sleep related drugs amont other things. The Doctors cut me off of xanax but i got a connection for them and i use them soaringly andsince i can take them everynight, i can go to work and be fine the next morning. if you take an overdose of xanax, you wont die but you be asleep for 1.5 days and when you DO wake up, you wont feel like doing anything! Xanax comes in rew shapes. they could be round and a white and oblong like the one you saw or they can be the shape of blue 2mg, yellow 1mg or white 1mg one, but those are either shaped like a little football ir roung These would be geberic whuch works just as fine as the axtual comoany that invented then in 1992.
    There actually are 3 mg Xanax. They are Xanax XR (extended release tablets) and come in a blue or green triangle shape with the number 3 on one side (brand only, there is no generic on this and it is rarely prescribed, but my mother was actually on these awhile back for severe anxiety, so that is how I know 4 sure).

  12. #12
    manwhosoldtheworld is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    iam not 100% sure about the pill that is xanax if G3722 he is 17 the what kind of anxiety he is facing??

  13. #13
    manwhosoldtheworld is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    hey lopez hope you are doing great, any new updates from your side?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22