found this liquid
    uschamp is offline New Member

Default found this liquid

I found this liquid in my 14 year old sons room it is a rx cough syrup bottle with someone's name I have never seen before and it is called hydro dp. Any info on what this is and what all is in it would be appreciated. I just want to know if I should be worried.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

While I cannot be certain, it sure sounds like a hydrocodone based cough syrup.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

I found a site with info:

healthdigest.org/Hydro-DP-(Oral)_4018_PRO.php

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Hi Uschamp,you need to confront your son right away.He could be addicted to opiates and the sooner he gets help the better.Good luck........Dave

Finally my pain is under control!!!!!!!

ChronicalBlaze is offline New Member

you shouldnt be worried at all... im am thinking that this might be tussinex...(liquid hydrocodone) nothin to be worried about cause it is just a cough syrup really strong cough syrup... you should just leave it in his room ... let him keep it cause if it is tussinex than ummm he is probably just using it to get ****ed up...tussinex makes you feel really good... haha....um yea

[8]ball of yay

raydol is offline New Member

If it is tussinex, you need to confront him and take it away. Either way I think you should confront him. If he wants it to get high then thats a problem already. Look at all the other postings that have withdrawls from it, you don't want him to have to start using other things just to feel better.

Comeback Kid is offline Advanced Member

just think, the post you replied to is 7 years old. That boy is probably 21 and hooked on all kinds of drugs...
    Hi my name is Adam, i'm an addict
    "Do you have another day 1 in you?"
    “If I can't win what sense does it make to fight?”
    Do tomorrow what you did today, you get tomorrow what you got today
    Clean as of 05.30.2014 (4:00pm CST)

figbob11 is offline New Member

Sounds familiar. If you have a son then confront him, if not you are have most likely already drank it. Its just that before the widespread use of the internet I use to use that same exact excuse at the pharmacy when ever I found someones stash and didn't know what it was. WORD FOR WORD "I found these in my son's room and I need to know if I should be concerned." Did it for years never had a son and never will. The one time I didn't ask what I had I took Haldol thinking it was Valium, I was physically twisted up and bit the inside of my cheeks so bad that I looked like a Gerbal with Puffy Cheeks.

I am not saying that this is the case in your situation but it just sounded so much like me when I was using, Clean for 13 years now.
    Good luck

JeremySVilla is offline New Member

I'm going to have to think about that one.