fish imprint?
    kel
    kel is offline New Member

Default fish imprint?

I have a 17 year old boy. I found this pill in his bathroom that is round, white and I can't quite make out the picture imprinted on it, but it looks like a fish if you hold it sideways and maybe a fist if you hold it virtically? I want to know what this boy is up to... If anyone can tell me what this is, i'd appreciate it.

Karchiveur is offline Junior Member

err... hopefully not this.. this is >>>>>> stuff..
    http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting/...r_>>=&limit=25

EDIT: hehe Kirby i can post sites now lmao

JuNkIe-WiNo-CrEeP

Beeblebrox is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by kel

I have a 17 year old boy. I found this pill in his bathroom that is round, white and I can't quite make out the picture imprinted on it, but it looks like a fish if you hold it sideways and maybe a fist if you hold it virtically? I want to know what this boy is up to... If anyone can tell me what this is, i'd appreciate it.
    [8]

If the pill has pictures/charachters on it, the chances of it not being an extacy pill are slim. If it's a fish, its probably a nemo. You can go to mdma.com for more information on this and others like it including images. Good luck.

~Z~

kel
    kel is offline New Member

Beeblebrox: What is a "nemo?" thanks.

Beeblebrox is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by kel

Beeblebrox: What is a "nemo?" thanks.
    With extacy, the makers put images on the pills to mark that they made them. There are batmans, clovers, diamonds, skulls, etc... In this case, if it IS indeed a fish, there are only two types of pills that I've come across that have any type of fish on them and those would be nemos and sharks. Sharks are very obviously sharks (which isn't a fish [^]) So in this case, it would probably be a nemo which was named after the charachter from the popular pixar movie Finding Nemo. It might be a good idea to maybe go to a pharmacist and get him to test the pill to find out whats in it or if its even an mdma tablet. Or, if all else fails... Flush it. If it is mdma/extacy, then a talk with your child might be in order. But that is your call.

~Z~