>>>> oxycodone 30 - any info?
    teeahgarcia is offline New Member

Exclamation >>>> oxycodone 30 - any info?

I was rx'd Oxy 30 after a car accident in May. Up until now there have been no problems. I recently refiled at a diffirent pharmacy and the pill looks totally different and does not ease the pain. I know there are different manufacturers, but these new pills were so odd to me that I gave one to a friend just to check if I was crazy. He agreed. The new pill was definitely NOT an OXY 30 and actually made him ill - I got a little nauseous, but I have a higher tolerance.

I did what any normal person would do and started checking the Web for >>>> pills. There are a couple of stories and message boards out there, but I still don't feel I have an answer to my question.

The "Normal" Pill is small, light blue, round, with an A, score, 215 on the bottom, nothing on reverse

The "Mystery" Pill is small, thicker, lighter blue/almost white, "M" in a square on one side and 30 with a score and nothing under the score. Also, the imprint is not as "deep" as in other medications.

Of course I looked on the Identifier (I use this site a lot). It says they are both Oxy 30, but the "Mystery" pill picture looks different from the actual one that I have.

In the other stories and pages I have researched, it seems this is a possibility; however, these meds are purchased at pharmacies, not on the street. I read that China shipped a bunch of generics to to the U.S. and because their regs aren't as strict as the FDA, they were made with different fillers and ingredients.

I just don't know. That's why I'm here. Has anyone had a problem with >>>>
    Oxy 30s? Any medication for that matter. I am taking these back to the pharmacy, because I am uncertain of exactly what they are. Until then, any answers from the people here would be greatly appreciated.

Set_Me_Free is offline New Member

Exclamation >>>> Mallinckrodt 30 MG oxycodone pills in southwest Florida

I know someone who received a bunch of >>>> pills. I do not know where they got them pharmacy or street. By the looks of them they look like they were made with a pill press in someones home. The contents made him induce vomitting immedietely upon consumption. Here are images. Red is >>>> Green are real.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

teeahgarcia ....... I don't believe that any legitimate pharmacies in the United States would sell a medication not approved by the FDA. Some generics have slightly different fillers and there can be a little difference in how some of them work, even if it's usually only a small difference.

The blue 30mg pills sound like what Roxicodones are supposed to look like. As long as you didn't buy them on the street you should be safe. But I would check into it further if I really believed I was sold a bootleg medication by a pharmacy. That would be a serious offense on their part and I am very doubtful they would risk the consequences.

If you are afraid of the legitimacy of the medication you were given confront the pharmacy and the prescribing dr. Stand up for yourself and go see them in person or contact the appropriate regulatory agency. Is it a legitmate pharmacy? Let us know what you find out. Good luck and God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

BCboy is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    teeahgarcia ....... I don't believe that any legitimate pharmacies in the United States would sell a medication not approved by the FDA. Some generics have slightly different fillers and there can be a little difference in how some of them work, even if it's usually only a small difference.

The blue 30mg pills sound like what Roxicodones are supposed to look like. As long as you didn't buy them on the street you should be safe. But I would check into it further if I really believed I was sold a bootleg medication by a pharmacy. That would be a serious offense on their part and I am very doubtful they would risk the consequences.

If you are afraid of the legitimacy of the medication you were given confront the pharmacy and the prescribing dr. Stand up for yourself and go see them in person or contact the appropriate regulatory agency. Is it a legitmate pharmacy? Let us know what you find out. Good luck and God bless.
    That as >>>> as they come.40mgs are pink,30s from what i know arent.

georgef1722 is offline New Member

Default >>>> oxycodone

THE LIKELYHOOD OF ANY FOREIGN NATION ATTEMPTING TO REPRODUCE A COUNTERFEIT MEDICATION WOULD DEPEND ON THIR POTENTIAL PROFIT. MANY MEDICATIONS WOULD HAVE A CASH VALUE IN THE THOUSANDS($40 TO HUNDREDS PER DOSAGE). OXYCODONE ON THE OTHERHAND HAVE RANGED FROM JUST UNDER A DOLLAR TO AROUND $4 ea.(serious price gouging- which should be taken up with your state atty general and dept of agriculture. i wouldnt go as far to say that it is not possible. with such a high demand, in addition to Malli reaching their annual quota we could see some hitting the streets. i would be concerned with this at the street level(repressed reproductions), but very unlikely to find in a pharmacy. this is just my opinion(using my uncommon sense) for now, but i will be doing some research in the next few hours(after i watch Glenn Beck) until i am satisfied with some info that i feel is credible. gotta go for now. please feel free to critique. im on your side. trying to save us from the uninformed gov't and media. until next time.

/G/

LT.DAN is offline New Member

Default Day late dollar short

For almost a year we have been seeing this, so why it took so long to be talked about. (without saying to much) This person came into the ER apx a year ago, with signs of organ failure, and that for apx two years had been taking pain meds for general reasons not medical. Not to sound medical we did the regular things cbc (the works) beliving that this was liver fail from self medicating.When our test came back it showed high levels of iron and there white blood cell count was gone. They Expired apx 72 hours later, the follow up turned out to be items purchased from people coming directly out of what has been named the "Pill Mills". Law Enforcement from every department you can think of began what turned out to be a year long undercover case, looking at this homicide and what we learned later, several other people same problem. I will not say what states are involved but what we saw that day is one person within 72 hours gone due to complete organ failure and in there pocket, ten 30mg items that were in a pill shape form with the markings of (M boxed around it and 30 on other side ) the way I see it to define this item a pill is wrong, a pill defined is to help with a medical problem, after we learned what was in this item,death was the only outcome for someone and no I can not release contents of it. Police matched a pill with the same markings,size,color and shape and it was oxy 30mg used to treat pain, not the same as the person had on them. This is not proven by fact but the question is how did this person obtain these if he was truefull,it would say that the clinic spoken above had to be involved, law enforcement I think have came to that in there case. Sorry post was so long but to say this is just a street thing going on may be right and why has it taken so long for this to be talked about. Also to those who think the ingredents of these are not harmful to your health in this case they were very.