Endocet 10/325?
    Wiildfire is offline New Member

Default Endocet 10/325?

Hi, I'm brand new here so please pardon me if I mess up. I have to take percocet 10/325 for severe chronic pain caused by three herniated disks (from a car accident). My doctor gives it to me three months at a time and I get one filled each month. Last month I was given Endocet 10/325. Since Endocet tends to upset my stomach, and I had been told that Endocet did not come in that strength I called the Poison Control. They said there was no such thing as Endocet 10/325...only 650. It's time for me to get my new RX. Has anyone ever heard of this Endocet in this strength?
    Thank you very much.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Either poison control is wrong, or the manufacturer is wrong! [:0]

Endocet comes in both 10/325 and 10/650 strengths. Both are yellow oval tabs.
    • 10/325 is marked E 712 on one side, 10/325 on the other side
    • 10/650 is marked E 797 on one side, 10 on the other side

Endocet is generic Percocet, and both meds are made by the same company.

duxxslayer is offline New Member

Thumbs up I have been taking these endocets 10-325 for years

Quote Originally Posted by Wiildfire View Post
    Hi, I'm brand new here so please pardon me if I mess up. I have to take percocet 10/325 for severe chronic pain caused by three herniated disks (from a car accident). My doctor gives it to me three months at a time and I get one filled each month. Last month I was given Endocet 10/325. Since Endocet tends to upset my stomach, and I had been told that Endocet did not come in that strength I called the Poison Control. They said there was no such thing as Endocet 10/325...only 650. It's time for me to get my new RX. Has anyone ever heard of this Endocet in this strength?
    Thank you very much.
    They have been around awhile. I take them for arthritis and knee pain, any pain for that matter.

duxxslayer is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by duxxslayer View Post
    They have been around awhile. I take them for arthritis and knee pain, any pain for that matter.
    You might have better luck with the 10-650's on your upset stomach, has more tylenol in it and it is easier on your stomach