DPI 644 on red and white capsule
    wkitty42 is offline New Member

Default DPI 644 on red and white capsule

i'm not sure if there's space in the "DPI 644" or not... the imprint is on both colors...

Cats Meow is offline Banned

What do you show it as wkitty? You said you were looking at it.
    I can only find a vague ref on google as apap 500mg/maybe w' oxy?

wkitty42 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    What do you show it as wkitty? You said you were looking at it.
    I can only find a vague ref on google as apap 500mg/maybe w' oxy?
    well, it is in a bottle marked as oxycodone but i'm not sure that that is what it is... i have a (bad) habit of putting pills in one bottle when i'm taking them and then i put them away when i'm done even if i've not taken the whole course...

it may be oxycodone w/ apap as the bottle says... i didn't have any luck at all locating it via google and my medical book on pills doesn't show it, either...

i've had guests in the last months and i (re)found this bottle with this one in it in a drawer where it had been put a long time back... the bottle is dated 1998 (!)... i opened the capsule and the stuff inside looks like crystals and having gotten some on my fingers, i tasted it expecting it to be bitter like most stuff is but this was sweet like sugar... i'm suspecting that my guests found it, consumed it in their manner (IV unless i'm mistaken) and then put table sugar in it to >>>> me/others out about it...

this theory also explains several incidents that happened while they were here and i won't be making that mistake again... my main goal is to find out what it was... it will be disposed of before long but i want to make a positive >> of what is should have contained before doing so...