"CCC"
    DjW
    DjW is offline New Member

Default "CCC"

local teens are using a a pill w/a triangle scored on 1 side that has a "c" @each corner, please help me to identify. I am not sure if it is OTC or script, i believe it is yellowish in color. they are taking several at a time to get/stay "high" all day. I have never seen the actual pill but it was described briefly. Please advise ASAP.

Stallion is offline Senior Member

I belive you are reffering to corricidin cold and cough. I've never seen the pills, but they are often refered to as CCC's or triple C's by the kids that abuse them. It is an OTC med, containing DXM (which is a powerful dissasociative in large doses) and Chlorpheniramine, an anticholorigenic that acts as a very powerful deleriant in high doses. More info on abuse potential of DXM and the sereious dangers of abusing this particular combo is availiable at
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

Information = Freedom

KlOnoPin is offline Member

I believe robotussin produces "cough" gels, and have seen, heard of knuckleheads eating up to 30-50 gels, supposedely it is similar to a LSD,hallucinagenic feeling. There is just something that tells me not to take 30ea. of anything. Beware, or at least do mad research before attempting a dangerous,yet easily obatainable buzz as easy as buying milk.DXM,can come in a powder form, it is referred as "Robo Trippin", hey do what you want, just be safe. G/L

Stallion is offline Senior Member

Klonopin is correct. However The buzz is more comperable to that of a dissasociative like ketamine or PCP. The other ingredient in coricidin, Chlorpheniramine, is a powerful anticholoringenic dissassociatve at doses used for rec DXM, something like the tropane alkaloids in deadly nightshade and jimsion weed. This accounts for the kids' abusing them and flipping out for over 24hrs and ending up in emergency rooms, since it lasts much longer than DXM alone. It is importantant that anyone trying to use DXM at dissassociative doses use a DXM only product (like robotussin in the plain blue bottle). check your labels, even high doses of acetamitaphen or pseudoephedrine can be much more dangerous than the DXM (wich is still relativly safe at dissassociative doses).

Information = Freedom

justcurious21 is offline New Member

Default Ccc

Quote Originally Posted by DjW View Post
    local teens are using a a pill w/a triangle scored on 1 side that has a "c" @each corner, please help me to identify. I am not sure if it is OTC or script, i believe it is yellowish in color. they are taking several at a time to get/stay "high" all day. I have never seen the actual pill but it was described briefly. Please advise ASAP.
    Its CCC --> http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...1425&catid=382

I heard about it also and had to see for myself what the effects were. And yes it is definitly a high when 16 or more are taken at once! They are called on the streets "ccc / triple C" hope this helps you - it is OTC and the purple box is the only one that does this.