capsil-brown/tan suposed to be oxycodone M0554
    esm_chick is offline Junior Member

Default capsil-brown/tan suposed to be oxycodone M0554

i found a pill its a capsil they said it was oxycodone but i dunno, it is brown on one side the other side is tan, and it says 0554 on the brown side and the tan side says (M in a box)under 5 mg what is it if any one can help

kindhead is offline Member

Imprint: 0554 / M 5MG
    Description: Cap, Brown & Light Brown, Black Print, Opaque, 0554/M over 5 mg

Drug/Strength: Oxycodone HCl 5 mg
    Brand/Equiv: Roxicodone
    Firm: Mallinckrodt
    NDC#: 00406-0554
    Class/Sch: Analgesic; C II

esm_chick is offline Junior Member

is it percoset?? is it a pain killer like a narcotic???

crony419 is offline Junior Member

This is equal to a 5/500 mg percocet, meaning what you have is 5mg of pure oxycodone, and a percocet would be 5mg's of oxycodone plus 500mg of acetaminophen. Most people would say that what you have is much more desirable than a percocet, seeing how acetaminophen can damage your liver. The capsule you have is a narcotic, a pure narcotic with no additives. The capsule is an instant release capsule, taking it by mouth (which is how it is directed to be taken by a doctor) would give the same effect as some of the other ways people would abuse it such as snorting. I suggest taking it for real pain and not for fun. It is a stong and potent narcotic in a low dosage, and taking multiples could mean overdose and at least, a new addiction, which is not fun. I told you all I can and I hope that you are responsible with what you have for many people seek out (illegaly) exactly what you have. What you have is basically a 5mg Oxycontin, except you have an instant release version as opposed to the controlled release, Oxycontin. Be careful, you have a highly abused substance in your possession.