can you get high with this and what will it do
    caseylyn00 is offline New Member

Default can you get high with this and what will it do

Adderall XR 30mg cap. my brother has been buying them from ppl, what does it do?

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

quote:Originally posted by caseylyn00

Adderall XR 30mg cap. my brother has been buying them from ppl, what does it do?
    You can read about it here:

http://www.drugs.com/cons/Adderall_XR_Systemic.html

Debbie

Try to be correct!But not always successful!

Taken it a day at a time.

Katiesmith1b is offline New Member

I take Adderrall regular. Because I have ADHD. For those who do not have the disorder, have the opposite affect from it-which is speed effect. So in a way, abusers do get a "speed-high" from it. A normal effect from it is an increased ability to sit still and focus on a single task until it is completed. With an ADHD person like myself, I've had the difficulty of being unable to complete things due to constant inability to focus. which the pill does wonders for me, lol. It helps my brain slow down to the speed of REAL time, to get things accomplished!

jordantackett is offline New Member

Default im 16 and here is my response

Quote Originally Posted by caseylyn00 View Post
    my name is jordan i have been on adderall since i was 13 and now im almost 17 and it helps me but i have some problems out of people trying to get me to sell them but i have alot so you should stop him from a money source and just give him enough to stay alvile!!!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by jordantackett View Post
    my name is jordan i have been on adderall since i was 13 and now im almost 17 and it helps me but i have some problems out of people trying to get me to sell them but i have alot so you should stop him from a money source and just give him enough to stay alvile!!!!

You are posting to people from almost six years ago. Doubt they will see it.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 01-14-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

purpleylion is offline New Member

Adderall (amphetamine) is generally used to treat ADHD, to allow people to focus and control themselves.
    When someone without ADHD takes Adderall, it does the opposite, and works as a stimulant, causing euphoria and hyperactivity. It can get you high, but it's a Scheduled drug in the US, meaning that it has potential for abuse and dependence, being caught without a prescription means jail time or fines depending on how much is found.
    Hope I helped!
    -Peace, Love, Empathy